CAPITOLO 19 LA CANZONE DI IVIE

Nobody's POV:Karai:*tilts head in confusion* who is that little girl?*the little girl runs to hug Manuel who picks her up*Manu:*smiles warmly* she's my younger sister her name is Emma *sighs* um Ivie did you make me come here just for this?Ivie:*shakes head* no I made you come here because I wanted to tell you something...Manu:*smiles and nods* well I have a dirty thing too...Ivie:*nods* I'll go first okay?Manu:*nods*Ivie: *she clears her throat and starts singing a song as she approaches Manuel*🎵 I've had something to tell you for a whileBut I never found the momentI could do it here, I don't care ifThese people look at me laughingI swear the other night was goodYou never leave my brain againJust one ring wouldn't be enoughYou are worth more than any jewel. And who knows ifWhen you leave then come back here to meAnd tell me ifThis sentiment applies to you tooDance untilRemaining with your eyes closedYou give me a kiss and then you apologizeStay here just one more second because I wanted to dedicate you, a thousand songs writtenA guitar to tune, on those nightsUntil the sun rises and you lose track of the hoursI wanted to dedicate to you what I feel and I don't know what it isEh, eh, eh eh eh eh, eh, ehWhat I feel Let's not say forever because nothing ever lasts foreverIf you believe too much in dreams then they wake you up at the most beautiful momentIt all feels like déjà vuA thousand words on TVCoca Cola and MalibuWe dance like a tribe And who knows ifWhen you leave then come back here to meAnd tell me ifthis feeling applies to you tooDancekeeping your eyes closedYou give me a kiss and then you apologizeStay here just one more second because I wanted to dedicate you, a thousand songs writtenA guitar to tune, on those nightsUntil the sun rises and you lose track of the hoursI wanted to dedicate to you what I feel and I don't know what it isEh, eh, eh eh eh eh, eh, ehWhat I feel I don't know how to serenade, black evenings, ne sais rienI don't follow fashion but I'm back, vinylI don't know if Maradona was better than PeléBut women's football is certainly more virileWomen against men, both are neededEven if they are as different as the eyes of HuskiesI love inconstant, parts like HeidiYou get naked like Miley, all done like Billie EilishWhen you're close you're argumentative (oh)When you're far away you're AmericaMake blood flow in my poetic veinLike Lucio Dalla on the side of my hand that makes a dedication to youI think of you and the words come out in meterThey're as easy to find as weed on TelegramHere lies are for saleAnd you are the truth serum, better than Pentotal The feeling that sometimes comes over meIt's just that we're as good as beaches and the seaAnd like boats on the horizon, we get lost in the wavesGood and evil get confused, between our shadows Whoa, whoa Until the sun rises, you lose track of the hoursI wanted to dedicate to you what I feel and I don't know what it isEh, eh, eh eh eh eh, eh, ehWhat I feel I don't know what it is, whoaI wanted to dedicate to you what I feel and I don't know what it is 🎵Author's Note: (this is my favorite song)*after the song Ivie approaches and kisses Manuel on the cheek*Karai: * she tries to hold back her jealousy of her and takes Manuel's hand, squeezing it tightly * (I really want to poison this girl!)Manu: * hugs Karai back and blows him a quick kiss making her smile warmly * Ivie thank you for this song...but Karai and I are engagedIvie:*after hearing this Ivie's heart shatters* ("Karai and I are engaged" no I can't believe it! this is the worst day of my life!) I understand...*he turns into a bat and fly away**once she's far enough away she reverts to human form and bursts into tears*Ivie: (It's not fair! It's not fair! It's not fair! It's not fair!)Manu:*sighs* we still have a male...Karai:*shrugs* well never mind *smiles* come on let's go homeManu:*nods* ok fineIvie: *she sits on a roof with her eyes red from crying and sighs heavily*Leo: *smiles and blushes slightly seeing Ivie on the roof* hey hi, nice to see you againIvie:*does not turn around and ignores Leonardo*Leo:*takes a step back not understanding why Ivie is acting like this* did I do something wrong?Ivie:*shakes head but still doesn't turn around*Leo:*sighs* listen...if someone has hurt you, tell me and I'll take care of punishing them! *blushes intensely after saying that*Ivie:*turns towards Leonardo and smiles slightly* I'm like this...because I learned that Manuel got engaged to KaraiLeo: I understand...*in Karai's lair**Manuel continues to hold Emma while Karai prepares lunch*Manu:*smiles* hey little sister, do you want to come down?Emma:*shakes her head and puts her arms around Manuel's neck smiling warmly* no! I want to look like that!Karai:*smiles at the scene and strokes Emma's hair* hey hi babyEmma:*smiles slightly at Karai* hi...who are you?Karai:*smiles* my name is Karai I'm there your brother's girlfriendEmma:*nods* I understandManu: * puts Emma on the ground and kneels down to her level * are you sleepy?Emma: * she rubs her eyes and nods * yes... I'm sleepy*Manuel takes Emma in her arm again and takes her to her room, gently putting her to bed*Manu:*kisses Emma's forehead* have a good rest little sister *leaves the room and returns to the kitchen to Karai*Karai:*hugs Manuel tightly and smiles* your sister is truly a sweetheartManu:*returns the hug and smiles* yes I know *kisses Karai on the forehead**in the turtle lair**Raffaelo was hitting his dummy while Donatello was helping April with her school homework and Shini was in the kitchen with Mikey showering him with kisses*Mikey:*smiles warmly* don't you ever get tired of kissing me?Shini: no, never *continues to fill him with kisses*Mikey:*looks away* I have to tell you something...Shini: * smiles warmly and rests his head on her plastron * what's this about?Mikey:*sighs* I'm afraid that Shredder will come back and eliminate us allShini: * wraps his arms around Mikey's neck and kisses him warmly * calm love if Shredder were to show up again Splinter will give him a good lesson like he has already done in the past*in Shredder's hideout*