CAPITOLO 13 LA CONFUSIONE DI MIKEY

Nobody's POVKarai:*sighs* is this good news or bad news?Shini:*puts hand on Karai's shoulder* It's one of those pieces of news that's neutral...more or lessKarai:*puts down the cards* speak, I'm listeningShini:*sighs* ok so it happened that...(please don't let him get angry, don't let him get angry, don't let him get angry) I went to Manuel's room to see how he was and I found with a girl while he was shirtless* upon hearing this, Karai's expression becomes serious and he crosses her arms feeling a wave of jealousy *Shini:*smiles* are you jealous?Karai: *rolls eyes* maybe... she moves on anywayShini: * scratches the back of his neck * well I asked him for explanations and he told me that * explanation of what Manuel said Shini * (he found the explanation in chapter 12 towards the end)Karai: *sighs* so...this girl named Ivie is a vampire and Manuel was donating his blood to him for this he was shirtless also she is from the same dimension as Manuel and is best friends with her and they are not engaged I have understood correctly?Shini:*smiles* yes exactlyKarai:*breathes a sigh of relief* thank goodness...anyway now I'm going to bed at night ShiniShini:*hugs Karai* Karai night*in the turtle lair** Leonardo and Raffaelo were sleeping because they were exhausted from training but Splinter after having made peace with her daughter was preparing a gift for her while Donatello and Michelangelo were watching TV *Donni:*yawns and looks at Mikey* (how strange since Splinter's party is over Mikey is so quiet this isn't like him!) hey little brother is everything ok?Mikey:*sighs* I was thinking about something...Donni:*puts a hand on Mikey's shoulder and smiles* What's this about?Mikey:*rubs his right arm* see Donni the fact is that I really like Shini with her I feel good every time I think of her my heart skips a beat but...the same happened when I think of RenetDonni:*sighs*damn Mikey I don't know what's dirty...maybe it's better if I talk to April about it tomorrowMikey:*nods* ok thanks big brotherDonni:*hugs Mikey tightly* imagine little brother*the day after**in Karai's lair**Karai gets out of bed and goes to the kitchen seeing that Manuel is already awake and having breakfast*Manuel:*smiles* good morning Karai, did you sleep well?Karai:*nods* yes and you?Manuel: also *gives a plate with 4 pancakes to Karai* I prepared breakfastKarai:*smiles warmly* (aww he's so sweet) thank you Manuel *kisses Manuel on the cheek*Manuel:*smiles* for so little anyway sorry if I made them simple but I don't know if you would have liked them with Nutella or jam or honeyKarai: * shakes her head and takes Manuel's hand * don't worry, they're perfect like this (he's a really fantastic guy)Manuel: * smiles and shakes Karai's hand * thank you (she is a truly wonderful girl)* Shini enters the room still wearing her pajamas, seeing that Manuel and Karai are holding hands, she can't help but smile **Shini's pajamas are purple with black circles while Karai's are black pajamas with white circles*Shini:*smiles warmly* how cute you are! *she sits next to Karai* are you ready for patrol?Karai:*nods* yes I'm ready I'll go change and let's goShini:*points finger at Manuel* obviously you Manuel stay hereManuel:*nods* ok* Karai hugs Manuel and then goes into her room taking off her pajamas and putting on her ninja suit and Shini does the same thing then they leave the house to go on patrol leaving Manuel alone *Manuel: *lays down on the sofa* (so now that I'm alone, what can I do? I've been in this dimension for a week now and I still have no clue where that guy is... okay) *gets up from the sofa* ( my phone is charging so since I don't know how to pass the time I'll start cleaning the whole house and then after I'm done I'll go out and go to Ivie so I can see the baby again...damn I miss her so much)*Manuel starts cleaning the whole house, dusting everywhere and mopping the floor*Manuel: *smiles satisfied with the work he has done* (perfect! let's see what time it is) *sees the clock noticing that it says 11:30* (hell it's almost time for lunch...better if I go to Ivie in the afternoon also it would have been rude of me to leave without telling anyone) *lays down on the sofa and falls asleep*