CAPITOLO 17 MIKEY X SHINI

Nobody's POV*WARNING THERE IS LEMON CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER*Manuel:*smiles* then let's leave this roomKarai:*winks at Manuel and smiles* no need when dinner is ready they will call us and in the meantime *kisses Manuel on the cheek* we can spend some time aloneManuel:*smiles and kisses Karai's forehead* excellent idea love *sits on the bed*Karai:*sits next to him on the bed and sighs* what do you and Ivie usually do together? I'm just asking out of curiosityManuel:*sighs* well she and I play video games together and we take care of EmmaKarai:*raises eyebrows in confusion* Who is Emma?Manuel:*smiles warmly* she is my younger sisterKarai:*smiles* I understand and where are you now?Manuel: *sighs* she's at Ivie's houseKarai:*nods* okay *wraps arms around Manuel's neck* can I ask you something?Manul:*caresses Karai's cheek* sure loveKarai:*kisses his forehead* Was I the first girl you kissed?Manuel:*blushes slightly* no you're the second one *kisses Karai's nose*Karai:*turns completely red and smiles warmly* but you're the first in a wayManuel:*tilts head in confusion*" in a way"?Karai:*sighs* well you see (I hope he doesn't get angry) when I had the worm in my head I kissed Casey but I only did it to be able to poison him unfortunately I had no control over my actionsManuel:*sighs* I understandKarai:*sighs* you're mad at me, right?Manuel:*shakes his head and smiles* no my love, after all it's not your faultKarai:*smiles sweetly* you are amazing Manuel I love you so muchManuel:*quickly kisses Karai on the lips* I love you too*Leonardo enters the verse*Leo:*covers his eyes embarrassed* sorry if I interrupted you, Manuel, could you come with me to get the pizzas?Manuel: um...*looks at Leo* ok fine...*Manuel and Leonardo go to get the pizza while Karai leaves the room and goes into the kitchen setting the table**with Shini and Mikey*Shini:*smiles warmly* thanks Mikey the cake was really delicious but...meMieky:*sighs* I know...you're still too angry with meShini: (Mikey said that he prefers Renet to me but I just had a brilliant idea to find out if he's really like that) * smiles * yes but don't worry, my anger is passing * takes out his cell phone and dials a number *Mikey:*tilts head in confusion and smiles slightly* who are you calling?Shini:*smiles mischievously* well you see yesterday after you told me that you prefer Renet to me I met a beautiful boy called Matteo and we exchanged numbers (let's see if this makes him jealous obviously I'm spouting a lot of bullshit) you know yesterday we exchanged a lot of romantic messagesMikey: * sighs and clenches his fists trying to hold back his jealousy * really!? (what!? Ugh! I want to be Shini's boyfriend!) *Mieky's eyes fill with tears* (I can't believe it, only now I understand how much I care about you Shini...I'm in love with you... I love you so much Shini)Shini:*gently wipes away Mikey's tears* Mikey... (hell maybe I exaggerated)Mikey: I'm so sorry Shini! I...I...*before MIkey can say anything else Shini kisses him on the lips and wraps her arms around his neck*Shini: * blushes intensely for what he did * I'm the one who has to apologize to you, I started spouting that bullshit just to make you jealous but I went too farMikey:*caresses Shini's cheek* no Shini...because thanks to this I finally realized that I'm in love with you...I love you so much Shini*hearing this Shini smiles warmly and kisses Mikey on his lips again while he takes off his bandana*Mikey: *grips Shini from the hips and her tongue meets Shini's making her moan softly as their tongues fought for dominance*Shini:*wins the battle of tongue dominance breaks away from the kiss filling Mikey's plastron with kisses as he goes lower and lower until he reaches Mikey's member* Mikey...*puts Mikey's member in his mouth and starts to suck it, slowly increasing the speed*Mikey: ah ah ah * holds Shini's head in his hands while he cums in his throat *Shini:*swallows and smiles warmly* I love you MikeyMikey:*sighs and smiles back* I'm Shini too*Raffaelo knocks on the door*Raff: hey Mikey come out Karai wants to tell us something importantMikey:*is about to leave the room but Shini stops him* what is it Shini?Shini:*looks into Mikey's eyes intently* if after this you still say we're not engaged...Mikey:*kisses Shini on the cheek* yes...we're engaged*Mikey and Shini leave the room holding hands and go to the kitchen**with Leonardo and Manuel**Leonardo and Manuel are inside the hype van with Leonardo driving towards the den after they had obviously gotten the pizza Manuel had taken the pizzas while Leonardo remained in the van waiting for him *Manuel:*smiles* "can you come with me to get pizza?" What a lame excuse LeoLeo:*sighs and smiles* did you notice?Manuel:*nods* yes...so Leo what did you want to talk to me about?Leo:*sighs* Ivie is your best friend right?Manuel:*nods* yes exactly why?Leo:*looks away and sighs* I have a feeling Ivie is in love with you...ManuelManuele: what!? No Leo you're wrong!Leo:*shakes head* but what if I was rightManuel:*sighs* well in that case I feel sorry for Ivie but Karai is the only one for meLeo:*smiles warmly* so are you and Karai engaged?Author's note:*from now on I will write Manuel: I will write Manu:*Manu:*smiles and nods* yes we areLeo:*nods* I'm happy for you *pumps fists with Manuel and smiles**in the turtle lair*Donni:*crosses his arms and leans against the fridge* so Karai what did you want to talk to us about?