1| love

JULIA'S POV

Love.

All that I think about day and night and every second of my life. I always thought love starts with letter L but I was wrong so wrong.

Mine starts with M. Like Mattheo. Mattheo Riddle. My boyfriend. My lover. My love.

And that is what takes me here. To his arms. His clothes. His bed. And most importantly his heart.

I feel a light peck on my forehead so I lift my head. "You look distracted" he mumbles leaning down to kiss me.

I kiss him slightly before pulling back. "Yeah, I'm just thinking" I respond giving him a smile.

"About?" he asks sneaking his arms around my waist. "Mostly you" I say smirking as he rolls his eyes playfully.

"Go to sleep" he says, his forehead leaning against mine. "I can't" I whisper snuggling closer.

"Julia, please, you need to get some sleep" he says, his eyes are pleading so how can I say no?

"Fine" I frown resting my head on his chest. He smiles and kisses my hair before laying his head on mine.

So peaceful. Quiet. Perfect. Well at least for 5 seconds.

"HELLO, WHAT ARE WE DOING" Theodore screams walking in and Mattheo closes his eyes before turning to him and opening them again.

"I just want to spend some time with my girlfriend when I hear this loud annoying fucking voice" Mattheo loudly says throwing his hands in the air.

"Oop, some woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Theodore says. "Someone woke up in the wrong bed" Mattheo looks at him.

"Was I interrupting something?" Theodore asks confused. "Yes" "No" me and Mattheo respond in the same time.

I turn to glare at him. "Okay I'm sorry, I'm gonna go now" Theodore says turning to leave.

"Nooooo, don't leave me with this guy" I whine and he turns back with a smile. "NO, DON'T YOU DARE" Mattheo screams.

Theodore jumps on the bed between me and Mattheo. "I am a child. Mother said I can be here so father as the role of her husband you can not object" Theodore says sarcastically smiling.

"I think someone is gonna get killed" Mattheo says with a death stare. "Leave my child" I say hugging Theodore.

"Exactly" Theo says cuddling. "Get your dirty face out of my girlfriend's boobs" Mattheo says pushing him.

"Don't worry, if I wanted to sleep with your girlfriend you wouldn't stand a chance man" Theodore winks.

I laugh. "But he wants to sleep with Daphne" I say with teasing smirk. "OKAY, GOODBYE" Theodore says jumping up.

"YOU CAN'T AVOID THIS FOREVER" I scream and he pretends to not even hear me.

Soon enough the doors are slammed closed. "Oh, thank dear Lord" Mattheo says pulling me to him by my waist.

I roll my eyes. "Wanna bet when he and Daphne hook up?" I ask smirking. "Nope" he responds.

I frown. "Why not?" I ask. "Cause placing a bet with you is even more dangerous then being in a relationship with you" he says kissing me.

I kiss him back smiling. He tangles his hands in my hair. "Your hair is so soft" he says pulling away for just a bit.

"I washed it few hours ago" I respond. "That's why you smell so good" he says kissing me on my shoulder.

"Let me turn on a heater" I say getting up as he whines. "It's too cold, please come back" Mattheo says pouting.

I turn on the heater and then walk back in his arms as he hugs me tightly not letting go.

~time skip~

We're sitting in the common room the whole group. "I'm so boreddddd" Enzo whines.

"I HAVE AN IDEA" Blaise exclaims. "I'M ALL EARS" Enzo screams. "Let's play lasser tag" he suggests.

"Isn't that muggle game?" Draco says disgusted. "So what!" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm down for anything" Theodore says and we all agree to play. Blaise gets us equipments and explains how to play.

We start. Enzo tried shooting everything and everyone in his range. Right now we all separated trying to hide.

I sneak down the hallway as I crash into someone's hard body and huge muscles. Mattheo of course.

"Well hello beautiful" he says wrapping his arms around my waist leaning closer.

"Hello handsome" I say smiling trailing my hand up his chest. He smiles before leaning in and kissing me.

"Your lips taste like cherry" he whispers as I grab him by his chin kissing him more passionately.

"Someone could see" he whispers. "Enzo and Blaise went to Ravenclaw tower, Tom and Draco are hiding somewhere cause they are bored, Pansy, Astoria and Ivy are in Ivy's dorm making a plan how to take down boys in this game, Reg is hanging out with his secret girlfriend and Daphne and Theodore went to hook up again thinking no one knows" I say smiling.

"Good" he whispers kissing my lips again. I smile wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

And before I could process anything he shoots me with a laser before running away laughing.

"OH YOU PIECE OF SHIT" I say running after him. He jumps over couch laughing.

"Julia, let's be reasonable and think about this" he says trying to suppress his laughter.

"You're right, you get no kisses for a week" I say smiling in triumph as his face completely changes.

"NO, NO, NO, no please darling let's be civil, you can't do this to me, look you shoot me and then we'll be even" he says jumping over the couch and walking over to me.

"Why would I accept this deal?" I ask. "Cause I won't survive without your kisses for a week" he says pouting.

"Fine when you're so adorable" I say leaning closer. "You think I'm adorable?" he asks smiling leaning in so our lips are hair apart.

I nod smiling as his lips hover over mine. He smiles before leaning to kiss him but I shoot him and run away smirking.

"Now we're even" I respond before running out of the common room. "OH COME ON JULIA" he yells running after me.

This is what I call real love.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Well, idk

This is the start of new book so we'll see how it develops. This is favorite book of mine and I want it to be perfect.

Thank you for reading and commenting, please vote ☆->★
~love, Juliette