42| escape

JULIA'S POV

Weak.

I feel so weak. They tortured me for 3 days now. I barely ate. I didn't sleep. I need out. I need fresh air. I need to escape.

Get out of here. Run away and never turn back. I won't try to be a hero anymore. I won't try to fix the world anymore I just want a way out of here.

God, I sound so stupid convincing myself that I would acually do that. They will kill me before I pursue myself to quit.

I am stupid. It's something not even I can change. Much less someone else. Smile climbs up my face.

Idiot me. Being tortured, killed and I'm still smiling. Someone really needs to check my brain.

Might as well find what mental illness I have. What's wrong with this twisted brain of mine.

I tug on chains. I guess we're even now. I fight Mattheo with my lips and handcuff him to my bed. He tortures me and chains me to wall.

I laugh at thought how manic I sound right now. What kind of thoughts go through my mind.

Dark humor on maximum. Irony on highest level. I don't know whether to cry or laugh.

I still see his face in front of me. His eyes staring at me. His lips mouthing me 'I won' cause he did.

I hate that. I hate his eyes. I hate his lips. I hate his face. I hate his dimples. I hate his grin. I hate his smirk. I hate his hands that trapped me here. I hate everything about him.

Except him. Cause no matter how much I hated all about him I am unable to hate him.

This is all his fault. But guilt lives with him not me. So I have nothing to say against it.

I just need to make him lose. And key for that is finding an exit from here. I groan as I barely manage to stand up.

Curse as I accidentally push my food plate. Fork. Best weapon. God, how big mistake they made giving me this.

This is my way out.

We can do this. First I get myself out of chains and once I'm out I get myself to Hogwarts.

Simple as that, right? As if.

Okay so I bend the sharp edges of the fork and I twist inside the lock untill it clicks. (SOMEONE KILL ME AND MY DIRTY MIND)

And bam. Unlocked.

I get out of both chains before slowly lowering them to the floor cause we don't want to raise any suspicions.

The whole place is dark. I can barely see in front of me. So I lean to wall and trace it with my fingers unill I find the crack of the door.

Ah, here it is. I twist the door knob and as I'm about to start unlocking it with a fork again, the door open. On it's own.

I mean it wasn't even locked. Are these people here stupid? It's much easier then I ever thought it'll be.

I'm so getting out of here.

Unless...

This is all a big trap and I just bit the bate.

In every case I end up back here so what do I have to lose. Nothing exept my dignity. My dignity doesn't mean much to me.

Already lost it few times. One more won't hurt anyone.

Sneak through the corridors. Easy. I already did this planty of time while me and Mattheo- I mean me and Riddle were dating.

I still remember the path to his room and from his room to door. Only this time I can't even get caught by him.

No spells. No wand. No protection. No invisible cloak. But so much will and skills. I got this.

Remember what father teached you. I smile. I see a guard, slide down, attach my hand to stairs as now I'm hanging from a staircase.

Adrenaline rushing through my veins. God, I missed this. They are gonna regret ever messing with me.

I hear him go past. I raise myself landing right behind him and he immediately turns around.

My elbow meets his nose and he flies back landing on the floor with his back. Fighting skills always help.

He tries to get up but I kick his face with my leg before spunning him around and pushing him to roll down the stairs.

This is way too iconic. Being antihero feels much better.

I sneak down to his unconscious but not dead body and steal his keys. Perfect.

Running through the corridor I had to fight off 2 more guards but I managed to escape through that too.

I'm near the entrance. And right as I got my hopes of escape so high. Mattheo appears twenty meters in front of me.

I immediately jump into, fortunately for me, nearest empty room. He saw me, there was no doubt.

He was right in front of me. There was no point of hoping he didn't. Fuck, I rushed way too much.

I suck in my breath as I feel his presence from outside. At the other side of the door he's probably about to open and find me here.

But he doesn't. Instead he walks right past them. Huh?

He- he saw me. There was no doubt. I blink few times. Either my eyes are mistaken, I'm losing my mind or Mattheo Riddle just helped me after getting me into this mess.

Impossible. Maybe I saw it wrong. After all I haven't eaten anything in days.

What am I waiting? I need to get out of here before anyone else finds me. I get out as fast as I can.

I escaped. I managed to do it. I won.

Run for my life. Run as fast as my legs are carrying me.

MATTHEO'S POV

"But master she's escaping" house elf says to me as we both look through the window to where Julia is running away before anyone find here.

"Yes and?" I ask. "Aren't you gonna stop her?"

"Why would I? It's none of my business" I light up a cigarette before walking out.

Metal fork always do it's trick.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: hello, hello, I need someone to slap me and tell me to stop being lazy and write more.

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTE ☆->★
~love, Juliette