29| feelings

MATTHEO'S POV

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

This can't be happening.

Two weeks. Two weeks have passed since that night and I'm still thinking about it. I'm still thinking about her.

I started catching feelings again. And I'm trying everything to stop it but it's not working.

They are coming back and I can't do anything. I like her again. How could this happen?

I gave in. Again.

I wish I didn't sign up for Romeo. I wish I didn't kiss her. I wish we never slept together.

I wish I wasn't so stupid. What the hell is wrong with me?

Could she like me back? Could she forgive me?

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I did it again. I sound again like that 15 year old self having a crush.

Stupid me. Well Romeo version of me.

And great now I'm arranging my hair in he mirror making sure it's the way she loves it.

I lean my forehead against the mirror. And again I'm thinking will she like my outfit? Will she notice me?

Okay, I look okay. It's gonna be fine. I'll just walk past her normally nothing new. She's gonna glare at me as I say something offensive to her and everything will be fine.

~

I approach the Slytherin table. Oh God, she looks gorgeous. Fuck, I forgot how bad it is to have a crush on her.

I sit down. "OH MY GOD, IS THIS REAL?IS THAT MATTHEO RIDDLE? ISN'T HE MISSING?" Theodore says faking a gasp.

He puts a hand over his mouth as I roll my eyes. "So where were you?" he asks. "No where" I say.

"Come on man" he whines. "I said no where" I say raising my hands before he scoffs.

And for some reason. In my luck and fortune I was left at the table with Julia and only her.

Tell her she looks nice. Make her forgive you. Should I say something about that night?

"You look pretty" I mumble. "Huh? What did you say?" she asks looking up. "I said you look shitty"

She rolls eyes and glares at me. I like it when her attention is on me but then it's not anymore.

Just because someone interrupted. I scoff.

Tristan.

"Hello, baby girl" Tristan winks as Julia laughs slightly. What's so funny about this? He's not funny at all.

"Hello, Tristan" she smiles as she leans her head on her hand. "I came here to ask you if you're free on Friday?" he asks.

And before she can respond. "You have the class with McGonagall then, right Julia?" I say and she whines as she realized I'm right.

"Yeah, sorry Tristan but I'm free at Saturday" she says and returns that smile on her face as my hand curls up in a fist.

"Great, you wanna go out then?" he asks. She hesitates before giving in. "Sure, where?" she asks.

Really, Mattheo? You thought she'll wait for you to make up your mind after hurting her like that. Gosh, you're so stupid.

"That's a suprise, may I pick you up at 7" he says and she nods smiling. "Okay, see you them" she responds.

"See you then, baby" he says winking before walking away from us. Oh God, how I wish I could rip apart his skull.

But I have no right. I lost her and that's my fault. He had every right to ask her out no matter how much I hate it.

"So you're gonna go on a date with him?" I ask keeping my eyes at the table not able to look her in the eyes.

"Yeah, I think so, I don't know will it continue fruther, we'll see" she says and I nod.

"Well, I have to go so see ya tomorrow" I say as I go to stand up. "Wait a second, can we talk for a bit?" she asks and I stop in my tracks.

"Sure" I say with glimpse of hope in my heart. I sit down gulping. As much I hope I'm just as much scared.

"Yeah? What's up?" I ask. "I wanted to talk about that night" she starts and my heart flutters.

"Yeah, what about it?" I ask her worried. "It was a mistake and we should leave it behind us, forgotten. This relationship is confusing. So can we agree we're acquaintances?" she asks.

And my heart stops. Again.

..................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................

"Yeah, of course" I respond as every live thing in me breaks. What was I expecting I broke both of our hearts and she broke mine thinking I only broke hers.

She made it even.

"I have to go, sorry" I say standing as I can't breathe. "It's fine, bye" she says smiling.

I try to smile back but I'm unable to. I simply can't. I mumble bye before disapearing away.

I'm breaking down. Hold it together, Mattheo.

"Hello, handsome" she says trailing a hand up my chest before kissing me softly. Stop with the flashbacks.

It's done. It's my fault. She's not your anymore. You ruined it all Mattheo, you ruined it all.

You stole from yourself and lost everything. Nice job, man.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: I had no motivation to do it so sorry it's short.

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTEE ☆->★
~love, Juliette