47| morning

MATTHEO'S POV

I wake up, her hands wrapped around my torso and her body laying on top of me. She's sleeping on my chest looking adorable as ever.

Her hair is so soft. I can't resist but brush it. How lucky I am to be standing here? To be in her arms?

Oh God, I married her. Like holy shit, I am her husband. Mrs. Riddle. Julia Riddle. I internally squeal.

Someone pinch me so I know this is real. Julia groans turning to the side so she falls of me.

I tighten my hand around her waist not letting her go. She's so hot. I slowly kiss her neck to wake her up.

She smiles blinking. "Well good morning to you too, hubby" she says and I blush. I hide my face in the crock of her neck.

"Stop" I mumble smiling. "Aweee, is my husband blushing?" she asks. "Noo, nothing makes me blush"

"Whatever you say" she smiles before turning to kiss my lips. "Good morning, wifey, oh God that sounds so cool, my wifey" I say as I feel my pupils grow.

"How do you look so fucking hot all the time?" I ask trailing my hands up and down her waist.

"And that's coming from you" she says trailing her finger up my naked chest. I groan. "Darling"

"Yes, husband?" she asks innocently. My hand wraps around her neck and kiss her passionately.

She kisses me back slowly biting my lips as she wraps her hands around my neck.

I keep my elbows on the bed holding my weight up so I don't fall on her under me. "I'm hungry" she pulls away. "Oh, trust me I am too" I smirk as she rolls her eyes.

"Shut up, oh fuck, I gotta go to work" she says as she sits up and I roll off her.

"Ma'am you just got married, you can't leave your husband" I give her puppy eyes. "Well my boss doesn't care"

"God, I hate that women, that bitch doesn't give a shit about her employes, I remember one time I was picking you up, she made me wait outside cause ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵘʸ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ"

"Yeah but I have to work"

"Noo, work at my company but please quit working there pleaseeeeeee" I whine. "I was already thinking about it, I was gonna ask for your opinion"

"You don't even need to ask" I kiss her. "Just stay with me today"

"I can't, I have to quit properly" she says getting up before stumbling as I smirk.

"Stop smirking, I see when you do"

"When you're so hot" I respond stretching on the bed. "I'm going to cool myself in shower then"

"And I'm gonna join" I respond standing up. She look up and down at me smirking. "Well you're already naked so I guess we could save some water"

I internally scream. I pick her up so she gasps but I continue carrying her to the shower.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I flip the pancakes and drop them on her plate. "I love you" she says pecking my lips with mouth full of pancakes.

"I'm gonna be late for work because of you, we got carried away in the shower" she complains.

"Oh well, sorry that I can't let go of you once I get you" I smirk. "I love it" she smiles.

"Oh my God, I gotta go, I love you" she says walking out.

I smile sitting down watching the place she left. She gets back in "Oops, I forgot something"

"What, let me find it-" I'm cut off by her kissing me. "Byee" she walks out.

I'm glued to the spot. This is most beautiful thing she has ever done. I melt as I fall down to the couch.

My cheeks turn as red as tomato. God, what that women does to me?

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"I'm back" Julia says opening the front door. Theodore immediately runs over. "Mommy's home" he yells as she rolls her eyes laughing.

"You are idiot, such idiots" she laughs. I just smile wrapping my arm around her waist.

JULIA'S POV

"Juli" Daphne says walking toward me. "Yes?" I ask. "Please come with me" she responds taking my hand.

Mattheo watches as she drags me away and I just shrug my shoulders at his confused face.

She drags us to nearest bathroom and immediately starts tearing up. "Daph, what's wrong" I say wiping her tears away.

"I'm pregnant" she says but I can't tell if she's being sad or happy. "Well that's good, right? You always wanted kids?" I ask.

"Yeahh but I don't know if Theodore wants kids, what if he thinks it's too soon and leaves" she starts breathing hard.

"Daph, calm down, he loves you, alright? And I remember him telling me, he wants children with you one day so it's all gonna be fine"

"He really told you that?" she asks wiping her tears. "Yes so don't worry" she finally calms down.

"I'm gonna be a mom" she says now crying happy tears. "Yes you are and I'm gonna be an aunt"

"No you're not" Theodore says as we turn around to see him on the doorframe. I can feel that Daphne almost falls apart.

I'm shocked of what I just heard. "You're gonna be a grandma and I'm gonna be a dad" he cries happy tears.

Daphne let's out a shaky breath of relief. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD" he smiles picking her up as she squeals.

"God, I love you so so much" he kisses her. "EW EW EW, I CAN'T BELIVE MY BEST FRIENDS HAD SEX" I scream placing hands over my ears and close my eyes.

Theodore and Daphne laugh through tears before he puts her down, still keeping arm around her waist.

He peaks through the door. "DUDE, I'M GONNA BE A DAD" he screams and there is cheering from the whole group as we are all smiling.

There is whole celebration going on in our house now. I smile, so happy for my friends.

Me and Mattheo make eye contact and he just smiles at me sweetly. Maybe I'll tell him soon that I didn't go to work today, I found out I'm pregnant too.

I'm gonna tell him tommorow.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: This was NOT the plan... should I keep it or should I change it so she isn't pregnant?

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTE ☆->★
~love, Juliette