50| never happening

MATTHEO'S POV

"Princess, are you sure about this?" I ask my daughter who is standing next to me in her beautiful wedding dress.

"Dad, we went over this, Damian is a nice guy, he's treating me perfectly and we've been dating for years now, yes, I want to marry him"

"But are you sure? We can find you someone better, someone more worthy of you" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"You just have to walk me down the aisle" I make disgusted face. "And turn you to that- that idiot"

"I love that idiot"

"You love this idiot"

God is showing me how lucky I am with Julia. Not like I didn't knew it already.

"Fine but if he doesn't cry as soon as he sees you, I'm objecting" I respond and she laughs. "Whatever"

My little copy.

"You ready?" I ask extending my hand. "I am" she takes it smiling.

We wait for the door to open.

"I just can't belive you fall for him, we had this discussion when you were 5, how did I allow this to happen" she rolls his eyes.

The door finally open and the music starts to play.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Do you Damian Nott take Emily Riddle as your wife?" pastor asks. "I do" he responds.

Julia squeezes my hand before taking a napkin to wipe her tears. I wrap my arm around her waist trying to calm her down.

"Do you Emily Riddle take Damian Nott as your husband?" pastor asks.

"I do" she responds. I just take the napin from my dear and lovely wife to wipe my own tears.

Theodore is throwing rose petals together with Julia who is now standing and clapping.

Damian kisses Emily. My eye is twitching.

Disgusting. Utterly disgusting.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Mom, dad, we're home" I hear Emily open the door. "Oh shit" I whisper against Julia's lips. "Why so early" I groan.

"You begged her not to go and now you're complaining" Julia whispers kissing my temple as I groan keeping my hand on her hips.

"Anyone home?" Emily yells. "Be right there" Julia shouts separating her lips away from me.

"Just so you know, we're not done yet" I smirk and she rolls her eyes as I push myself away from the bed.

She stands up with me while fixing her hair and shirt. I take my shirt off the chair and put it on.

"Let's go" I say kissing her cheek as we walk out.

"Hello, my lovely daughter" I say as Emily smiles hugging me. "I missed you two" she whispers.

"We missed you too, both of you" Julia says glancing at Damian awkwardly standing behind Em.

"Speak for yourself" I hum as she elbows me in the ribs.

"Anyway come sit down we have to tell you something" Emily says and I side eye them both before siting down.

"Okay so we have some wonderful news" Em smiles. "Go on" Julia encourages.

"I'm- we're pregnant"

"WHAT? HELL NO"

•|THE END|•

A/N: THIS BOOK IS FINISHED CAN YOU BELIVE IT?

Scroll down for author's note