8| avoiding

DAPHNE'S POV (a bit odd)

She is crying with her head on my chest. How could he do this to her? I will never understand.

"Shhhhh, it's okay, it's okay" I try comfort her. "But why would he do that Daph, why" she sobs.

"Cause he is a jerk, I knew that from the first day, didn't I tell you that?" I say as I brush my fingers through her hair.

"You did, Daph, but what we had it was so so so perfect untill it wasn't" she says breaking in front of me.

I trace small circles on her back trying to calm her down. "Julia, even a devil was an angel at the start" I say.

"But this isn't him. I know it's not him. I don't mean it like someone took polyjuice, he has gone crazy, his father is making him crazy Daph" she sobs.

"You do realize that if he goes onto that side, you'll have to fight against him" I whisper.

"I know and it's killing me" she responds as she continues sobbing on my shirt.

That son of a bitch hurt my best friend. So I'm gonna hurt him. He broke up with my best friend and I'm gonna break his bones.

~time skip, THIRD'S POV~

Mattheo calmed down. It took a lot of Theodores talk to calm him down but he finally did.

Together they cleaned up the dorm and all the papers that were laying around. They catched up with each other.

Soon enough Theodore left and Mattheo went for a walk to clear his mind. While Mattheo was gone Julia got back to her dorm.

And now she was sitting at the edge of their bed waiting for Mattheo. They will talk. As soon as he gets back.

And Mattheo got back. He freezes at the sight of her. "What are you doing here?" he says.

"This is my dorm" she responds coldly. Mattheo was glad she didn't show any sadness cause he knew she was strong but it was killing him as well.

"Yeah but there's only one bed and I don't think you want to share. I won't sleep on the floor and I know you're too stubborn to sleep on the floor either" Mattheo says as she bites inside of her cheek.

"Exactly, that's why you're moving to other dorm" she says tilting her head to the side and devilishly smiling.

"You-you can't do that" Mattheo stutters suprised. "I already did, Dumbledore approved" she responds.

"I can't move now, it's almost curfew" Mattheo defends. "Since you came, I guess I'll let you stay" she starts.

"For as long as it takes to grab your books and your coat and that one good cologne that you bought while we were fighting, cause it's still on my clothes, everything that I own and it makes me feel like dying" she says almost in tears.

"Fine, I'm moving out tomorrow" he says as tears prickle in his eyes. "Good" she mumbles turning away.

MATTHEO'S POV

We got ready not speaking a word. I'll sleep on the floor.

And I did. I'm on the floor next to bed she's sleeping on. I can hear her quiet sniffles and I can't help but feel bad.

If only this didn't go this way.

~one month time skip~

JULIA'S POV

Mattheo moved out long time ago. I don't worry about him anymore. I worry about getting over him.

I'm doing better. But I'm still no over him. But the worst Mattheo gets, the more I get over him.

He's rude, cold. But I think he's doing a bit better. Or worse.

Dark circles around his eyes are gone but yet he's failing classes. Sometimes doesn't even show up.

Some tests he does brilliantly and other one he fails and it's all because he's focusing on dark magic.

He's following his father's footsteps. He's becoming crazy. He's becoming evil. A villan.

And I need to stop this. I need to stop him.

MATTHEO'S POV

Finally.

I'm doing perfect.

No distractions. No interruptions. I gotta say getting over Julia was really hard. We dated for a long time.

It was like she was craved into my heart. And it couldn't let her go.

But I realized the more time I spent doing tasks and studying the dark magic, the less feeling for her I had.

So I started volunteering for tasks. I gave everything I had to get rid of all of my feelings for her.

Even right mind. So what if I have gone crazy? This is perfect. Real me.

Julia and I have been avoiding each other for month now. Part of me feels sorry she isn't here.

But it's her fault she didn't like the real me.

I'm on my way to a next meeting. I walk down the hallway as I bump into someone.

"You piece of shit" I mumble as I look down. Julia scoffs before walking past me down the hallway.

Subconsciously I turn around and look after her. But soon enough realize what I'm doing, shake my head and turn back.

Stop, Mattheo, stop.

I continue. Soon enough I was at the table at Malfoys Manor.

"How are the tasks going son?" my father asks. "Good, Harry doesn't suspect anything. We're getting informations so it's going good" I respond.

"That's excellent. I want Dumbledore dead by next month" he says and I nod. "Consider it done,my Lord" I say and he smiles.

"I'm so glad you joined me, son, together we'll rule the world" he says and I smile. Ruler of the world. It sounds so good.

The war we start in few months and I need to be ready for it. Soon meeting finished and I got back to my dorm.

I drop on my bed. It kinda feels empty and cold now. I shiver. It's fine. I don't need anyone.

I'm fine. I'm doing good. At this point it kinda looks like I'm convincing myself but I'm not.

It's all fine.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Yeah, a bit boring

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting please vote ☆->★
~love, Juliette