19| let's be enemies for one more day

JULIA'S POV

"Sit down students" Umbitch says as we all scoff sitting down. "As you know this is a tough year and so we could let you rest at the end of the year we are having OWL's sooner, you have a week to prepare, there will be no classes" Umbitch says as we all look at each other with open mouth.

"What the fuck" I mouth to the group as they nod shocked. So like this fucking year sucked let me ruin it even more. She literally just said that.

"You're dismissed" she says with a smirk before continuing "Oh, also good luck you're gonna need it"

"Ugh, she can not be for real right now" Draco groans and I drop my head on the table.

"I know" Theodore whines. "How do I learn all of this in a week?" Tom complains with a frown.

"Well we better start right away, library" I say standing up as they all also stand up after me.

We all walk to the library. I never thought I'll see library this crowded. Usually there are only few people and now there are so many people here.

"Okay let's separate, we need different books for different subjects" I suggest and they nod.

Luckily I got paired up with Regulus. We need to find books for Astronomy lessons.

"You realize you're my uncle" I say laughing. "Shut the fuck up, I'm only few months older then you. It's not my fault my parents decide to have me and Sirius ages apart" he groans.

"Yeah, do you ever miss him?" I ask pressing my lips in the thin line. "Siruis? A lot, I try to push it back, forget it, not really working" he responds and I nod.

"I feel so too" I respond as I lean my head on his shoulder. "At times it's just I need to talk to him, he would give me advice and now I don't know what to do" I say.

"Well, you can always turn to your uncle" he says smiling as I roll my eyes nudging him in the ribs.

We got as much as Astronomy books we could while still laughing and joking. Everyone else are so serious.

Hermione is freaking out of course. While my Slytherin group honestly couldn't care less.

The studying is called 'wasting your time on idiots'. "What the fuck? I know none of this. I'm gonna fucking fail. That is the only thing I know" Theodore says flipping over the pages of books.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock, maybe if you actually worked and read pages you're flipping through, possibly you'd knew something" I suggest giving him a sarcastic expression.

"Don't be mean to, my nephew" Blaise says pouting guarding Theodore. "OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, you know absolutely nothing but yet you are still being jerks and joking about this" I say.

"Well duh" Theodore says doing a hair flip. "Please, spare me this embarrassment" Riddle says placing a hand over his eyes.

"What, daddy, want a refund?" Theodore smirks. "Very very much, we're starting of at 10,000 people. I'm offering you 10,000 to take this child" Riddle says.

"I want the full custody" I respond looking Riddle dead in the eye. "Oooo, mom and dad are fighting again, aunty help" Theo says clinging to Pansy.

"Well go ahead" Riddle says not even bothering to fight. "Then that's solved now back to studying" I say turning back to our table.

~time skip~

Learning with these idiots is more exhausting then I ever through it will be and I thought it'd be draining.

I was so tired I just fell asleep on the soft couch in library with a book on my lap.

I groan opening my eyes to see library is almost empty with people but yet equally empty with books.

As I take the book of my lap a note falls from inside of the book. 'You're adorable when you sleep'.

Why am I smiling? No, why am I blushing? What the hell? But this is lowkey creepy.

I get up taking the note with me cause why the hell not.

And of course that stupid me who is now daydreaming is so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even look where she's going.

"What the fuck you're going" says the person I just bumped into. I look up. Of course it had to be Riddle.

"Ugh, it's you" I scoff. "Just get out of my way" he say pushing past me as I roll my eyes.

As I was about to leave librarian just smiles at me and says "it was him". I look at her very confused.

"The guy that tried to be mean to you? He wrote the message" she says smiling as I blush. Fuck.

This couldn't be. She must have been mistaken. Mattheo- I mean Riddle would never. He's a cold hearted monster.

Oh, for my sake what the hell are you doing, Mattheo?

Is this some sick twisted joke or prank he had? Did he really mean it?

STOP IT, JULIA, STOP IT. WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS? HE HURT YOU, YOU ARE NOT GOING BACK TO HIM.

YOU WON'T BE SO STUPID THIS TIME. I'M NOT ALLOWING YOU. I COMMEND YOU TO GET YOURSELF FUCKING TOGETHER AND MOVE THE FUCK ON.

MATTHEO'S POV

Why the fuck did I do that? What the fuck is wrong with me? Why the fuck am I so stupid?

What has gotten into me? 'You look adorable when you're asleep' LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?

I don't even know why I wrote that. God, I'm an idiot.

I don't have feelings for her.

They are not coming back. Nope, nah uh, not letting that happen. What the fuck have I've done?

TW: metion about kms (I'm sorry if it hurt someone, I'm really sorry)

What if someone saw me? Oh, shit, father will kill me. Scratch that I'll kill myself before he gets the chance.

END OF TW

This is never happening again.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/n: Okay, I love how all of you are hating on Mattheo so much from both povs like eheh, buckle up your seats bc soon I will give you a good gift and then I'm gonna ruin it but I will let you enjoy it for a few days.

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTEE ☆->★
~love, Juliette