46| wedding

MATTHEO'S POV

"You sure you got everything?" Theodore asks. I tap my pocket to check that engagement ring is still here.

"Yup" I say holding in a deep breath. "You're gonna be okay, I'm sure she's gonna say yes" he tries to comfort.

"But if she doesn't? What if I get nervous again? What if I mess up again? She's gonna leave me, OH GOD"

"MATTHEO" he slaps me as I stand there in shock. "You're gonna be fine just don't overthink it, go with a flow"

"Okay, you're right" I sigh. "Of course I am"

"Ehm, if you forgot I'm your father which means you're grounded, what kind of child slaps it's father" I ask raising my eyebrows as he rolls his eyes.

"Now you're my father" he scoffs.

"I always was" I start but he squeaks turning me around by my shoulders. Oh my.

Julia stands there with a smile. "Why are you two staring like that? I look ugly, right? I should change" she goes to turn around but I pull her back by her wrist.

"You look... astonishing" I smile as my whole body feels like it's gonna jump out of it's own skin.

She blushes. "Thank you" she says. "No don't thank me, I'm just saying how it is"

She bites her lips trying to stop smiling. "Okayyy I'm still here" Theodore raises his hand.

"Yeah so leave" I say nudging my head. Julia elbows me in my ribs "that wasn't very nice"

"Oh, I'm sorry, child go play in the park and let me make your mommy my mommy" I smirk.

Theodores jaw drops amd he makes the most disgusting face ever. "OKAY, YOU COULD'VE JUST ASKED ME TO LEAVE, EW EW EW" he runs out holding hand over his ears.

"Oh well" I shrug before Julia hits me in he chest glaring at me. "What?"

"You jerk" she smiles.

"Awee you love me"

"Doesn't change the fact that you're a jerk"

"Let's just go"

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Why are we at the Black lake?" she smiles. "You don't like it?" I tensed up. "No, I love it" she smiles looking at the stars.

"Oh good" I mumble letting out a long breath of relief.

I feel her slipping her hand in mine as she drags me forward. We sat down at the bench just like we did before everything went horribly wrong.

I almost laugh. This is perfect place to ask her.

"Omg is that a shooting star?" I ask pointing at the sky. She jumps up "where"

Now or never.

I get down on one knee and pull out the ring. "I didn't see it-" she starts turning around but stops in her tracks.

"OH MY GOD" she squeals covering her face with her hands and I smile.

"Julia Black, would you do me an honor of being your future husband, happiest person on this planet by marrying me?" I ask nervously.

"YES, YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES" she screams jumping at me kissing me. I slide the ring onto her finger before wrapping my arms around her.

My tounge enters her mouth as she groans against me. "I love you so fucking much" she whispers against my lips.

"I love you more" I say placing hands on her cheeks.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

JULIA'S POV

"You look pretty today, Julia" Mattheo says dropping his books on his desk. "Really?" I ask.

"No, I'm lying" he laughs.

I walk down the aisle in my beautiful wedding dress. I see Theodore handing Mattheo a tissue.

First he wipes his tears and it makes me wanna cry too but then he uses the tissue to hide his hard-on

Of course, that horny mother fucker. I laugh rolling my eyes as he shrugs innocently smilling.

I finally get to him. "You look ugly in that wedding dress" he says. "Really?" I smirk. "No, I'm lying" he says wrapping his arms around my waist.

We said our vows, cried through it.

"You may kiss the bride-" His lips are on mine, immediately. The crowd cheers and he kisses me even more.

I pull away cause if I don't stop him now, I know I won't be able to stop him at all.

"Please go with me in the bathroom, 10 minutes just so no one else sees this... reaction because of you in that dress oh fuck, please darling" he whisper in my ear.

"Later, now stand behind me and keep yor hands on my hips, my dress should cover it"

"You know that is just gonna turn me on, me pressed against you-"

"Just shut up and stand there" I say waving to our guests.

"Yes ma'am, you're even hotter when you're bossing me around" he says placing his hands on my hips.

I purposely press more against him. His breath hitches against my neck. "Darling, please" he groans.

"Bathroom go I'll be there in 5" I whisper and seconds my lover boy is gone to bathroom.

Theodore raises his eyebrow asking me what's up, I just smile and his eyes widen before he turns around and heads to children tables. Live laugh love Theodore.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"God, finally" Mattheo says as he carries me over our doorstep to our bedroom. This is our home.

"Stop, you're gonna drop me" I gasp. "Never. Who would ever drop this gorgeous girl?" he smirks. "Apparently you"

"Oh shut up" he rolls his eyes.

We finally get to our bedroom. He gently drops me on the bed. "I waited for this the whole day" he says as his hand finds zipper of my wedding dress.

"I've noticed" I laugh. He presses a gentle kiss against my lips. I place my hand around his neck pulling him closer.

He pulls away millimeter away. "Am I allowed to make love to you, my beautiful wife?" he asks.

"You are" I press against him as he groans.

"Finally all mine" he whispers against my lips as my zipper is down.

God, I forgot how good in bed he is. So fucking good.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: you think it's an end? Nah uh pooks, a bit more♡

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTE ☆->★
~love, Juliette