14| task

MATTHEO'S POV

I arrive at the Malfoy Manor. Father has called yet another meeting. I'm kinda getting bored cause there is no interesting tasks anymore.

I need actions. Adrenaline. The rush of it flying in my veins. I need the excitement. Not want. It became a need.

Hopefully father gets back to his senses and gives me a real task. Yeah hopefully.

Of course I arrived first so I took a seat next to my father to hear him better. Then I wait for others to arrive.

Soon enough many death eaters appear but not one familiar face among them. I also notice Malfoys aren't here.

They are supposed to be here. I know father was planning to discuss the ball they are organizing.

Theodore isn't here. Neither are Tom, Blaise, Draco or Lorenzo. I kinda feel bad for snapping on them like I did.

They are still my friends. And maybe I was too harsh but I just know this is best for them and they don't know that yet.

And after few more minutes there were still no signs of them even attending anymore.

"Father, where are the Malfoys and other sons of loyal death eaters" I whisper to him.

"I didn't summon them. The things that will be discussed are too classified for them. I dont trust them enough" he responds.

"Oh" I say and nod leaning back to my seat. He doesn't trust them but that means he trusts me.

I straighten my posture with a smile which is more a smirk as I hold my head high.

"Thank you all for gathering here. As you know this is very classified meeting and if any kind of information about it gets outside of this room, you will be killed" Dark Lord says as all of the death eaters nod and bow.

"The Malfoys are organizing ball. And by my order everyone in our world will be there. Which means Harry will also be attending. So I have very very important and dangerous mission connected to this ball. So I'm asking you who is willing to take a risk and accomplish the mission?" he continues as my eyes light up.

"I am, my Lord. I'm willing to take the risk" I respond. "Aa, my son. Excellent. Only one thing. If you fail I don't care that you are my son, you will be tortured to death" he says with a sharp look and I nod.

"I am aware of the consequences, my Lord" I respond lowering my head. "Very well then" he says.

"The plan is to burn the building where ball is supposed to be in while everyone are inside. It doesn't matter if no one dies or if everyone die. The point is to see Harry's abilities. So only thing you have to do is burn the building making sure Potter is inside. Also make specifically sure Julia Black is also inside. In the last few mothes she has progressed a lot and we can't take the risk of another 'savior'" he says to everyone especially me.

"Yes, my Lord" I respond. Fuck, this will just be way more fun. When he said I only need to burn building I was starting to suspect he is a coward calling that dangerous.

But knowing both Julia I mean Black and Potter will be there makes this mission a lot difficult.

Both of them will be careful. Probably won't even drink to make sure everyone are safe.

It's disgusting really. How much they are ready to sacrifice just to save the world, hero's are just so stupid.

"Also son, make sure they both attend the ball" he says and I nod. "Then the real war starts. But we will wait for situation to calm down before attacking again. First we need Julia Black on our side. She's too powerful. We had to kill her father cause he was too stubborn to join us. We can not lose another powerful soul" he says and I wonder.

How can she be so powerful that he wants her on our side? How can she be more powerful then me?

She can't. And I'm going to prove it. She isn't capable of being powerful on our side.

"After we get her on our side or if we get her on our side that's when we achieve the final attack where Hogwarts will fall and Harry Potter will die" Voldemort says raising his hands as death eaters cheer and clap.

"You're all dismissed" he says as death eaters including me start to head to the exit.

"Son, not you. Come back for a second" he says as I turn back and sit back down waiting for everyone to exit.

"I have high expectations for you. Don't disappoint me" he warns with blank expression.

"I won't father. I promise" I answer him. "Good, now I also have one more tasks for you" he says with a smile.

"Explore and find out as much as you can about Harry Potter and Julia Black" he says and I nod nervously.

How do I say 'Yeah, I was kinda dating Julia for a whole year?' There is no way I will say that.

"Yeah, I kinda know a bit about Black. She's in my friend group. Well kinda. We don't really talk" I respond as he looks at me skeptically.

"Really? In that case get closer to her. Make her trust you and then get her on our side" he says.

"That won't be possible. She kinda- hates me" I say and he nods. "I see, in that case just try to find out as most as you can about her" he says and I nod.

"Got it" I say. "You're dismissed" he tells me and I nod before walking out.

This is my shot. They will be careful and I am still gonna cross them.

Perfect.

A/n: I noticed many of you don't read this so if you like the story PLEASE VOTE, A LITTLE STAR AT THE END

JULIA'S POV

I can't wait for Malfoys ball. I am getting drunk. Forgetting everything. I don't give a shit.

It will be absolutely perfect.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: So, what do you think?

Thank you for reading and commenting please vote ☆->★
~love, Juliette