41| trauma

THIRD'S POV

Falling...

It almost feels like flying. Like the highest time of your life. You don't remember anything, you have no worries.

If only it felt like that to Mattheo and Julia. She was so desperate to escape away from him she was ready to die.

He needed to catch her. He can't disappoint his father. He's breaking through the air to her as they are falling.

She's desperate to escape from him but she can't. He has catched her. Caging her by his arms.

Maybe he wrapped his arms around her so she can't escape. Or maybe it was that small space in his heart that still loved and cared about her like before.

Perhaps it was his heart that wouldn't let her get hurt in any way. He protected her with his body. No matter if it lead him to death.

But it didn't cause he managed to aparate them. They were portal again as she cried in her failure.

Where was he taking her? Why was he taking her? To who was he taking her? So many questions and no answers.

"Where the fuck are you taking me? What do you need me for? What happened to all that shit you promised to not done again?" she asks hitting his chest trying to get out of his grip.

"I'm just doing as I'm told"

"Well, I tell you to get me back, so do what you're told amd fucking GET ME BACK TO MY GOD DAMM DORM"

"Always so commending, I can't do that. I have to get you to my father" he responds coldly.

"Why" he stays quiet. Disappointment in her eyes, while she looks at him like this is the first time he did something like this, is killing both of them.

"At least tell me where are you taking me?" she demands. "You'll about to find out"

I groan as my body collides with the floor. My eyes can't even open. Save me. Someone please save me.

No one even knows I'm missing. No one will get here on time. It's gonna be too late. It already is.

My eyes shoot open. Where the fuck am I?

Those walls. No, no, no, no, it can't be.

I desperately look around as cry leaves my throat. I can't be here again. I CAN'T-

I can't even breathe. My hands are shaking. They killed my father here. This is where he died. In my hands.

Blood everywhere.

My mind is separating from my body, taking me into some kind of illusion. "Remember all of this?" there is a voice.

"WHO'S THERE? STOP THIS" I scream. He's in front of me. My dad. He's dying in front of me all over again.

"Kiddo"

"NO, NO, STOP THIS, STOP IT PLEASE, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU STOP THIS, I CAN'T-" I scream, I cry, I sob but no one does a thing.

"PLEASE, TURN IT OFF, GET ME OUT OF HERE, ANYWHERE BUT HERE"

My voice fades. I can't speak. I just watch it happen in front of my eyes. Again and again and again and again.

He's dying.

I'm getting tired. I'm living the same thing all over again and again and again and it's not fucking stopping.

MATTHEO'S POV

She's screaming. Pleading. It's killing her mentally. I don't know what's wrong with me but I want this to stop too.

She looks like she's about to pass out every second.

"Should we stop this?" I ask my father next to me and I can't say I'm suprised by his smiling face.

"Don't be ridiculous, it's fun, don't you think?" he responds as Julia screams so loud it hurts my ears.

I flinch back. It still hurts.

"God, you're so pathetic, I'll take care of it then" he responds and in the swift of wand illusion of Sirius is gone.

I see as he appears in front of her. She's sniffling, desperately trying to calm down but she can't.

"Silly girl, Curcio" he smiles. Her hands curl up in fists. She doesn't scream. Doesn't move.

She prays that if she doesn't let it affect her that it won't affect her. But she's so terribly wrong.

I underestimated her. She's much stronger then I thought. Now I understand what my father has in mind with her.

And I'm suprised that even this realization doesn't let the knot in my stomach go away.

I can't do anything anyway so I just stand there and watch.

Even after understanding everything it doesn't make it better. It doesn't approve of it.

Maybe I went crazy but I'm not psychopath just yet. That seat at the table is reserved for my father.

Her eyes close as she just takes in all the pain. Doesn't cry, doesn't scream, doesn't flinch.

I never saw everyone do this. I know that no matter how much I tried I couldn't stop myself.

Scream and he'll stop, please scream. But she doesn't. He smirks. He's gonna hurt her.

"Sectumsempra" her whole body starts bleeding, she's bleeding to death. And I can't do anything but watch.

I can't stop it. I can't stop her from dying. And he relieves her just to kill her again. Her face is full of pain and betrayal.

It's making me sick. got her here. This is all my fault. I feel like I'm about to throw up. I have never wished more to die then now.

She's screams and it's like someone is twisting the knife that is already stabbed in my skin.

This is for a better cause, right? For our win.

I can't watch it anymore. I have to get out of here.

I'm sorry, Julia, but sometimes we have to think about ourselves and not about others.

I hope one day you'll understand why I did all of this. I know you won't be able to forgive me. But at least you'll know.

I turn my back. I can still hear her scream, cry, die. Don't turn back.

And I leave.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: wtf? Why am I updating so little, I'm so sorry

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTE ☆->★
~love, Juliette