34| we're done

JULIA'S POV

I am finally happy.

Tristan laughs holding my hand as he spins me around to face him. "You're beautiful" he tells me.

"I know" we laugh. "Other people usually say thanks."

"Why should I thank you for telling me something that is a known fact" I respond chuckling.

He smiles before kissing me. I throw my arms around his neck as I pull him closer and he laughs.

I give him a more passionate kiss. "As much as I would love to continue this we also have to get to our date, sorry. But I promise I'll make it up to you" he says leaning his forehead against mine.

"Okay" I smile before he picks me up bridal style and I giggle. "Let's get going" he says as he does a little run and I scream.

"Stop, you're gonna drop me." But he seems to be enjoying himself. "I would never drop you" he winks and I blush.

"Stop being mean and get us to Three Broomsticks before I get mad" I say throwing one of my hands behind his head.

"Yes sir" he says as he rushes forward amd I scream clinging onto him while he just laughs. He fucking laughs.

~

"Oh, you're here again" the waitress says scoffing as she looks at me. I frown as Tristan looks confused.

"We'll have two buterbeers, thank you" I say brushing it off real quick. "Whatever" and just like that she disappears in the kitchen.

"What was that?" he asks. "Nothing, just a clueless person being dumb" I roll my eyes and I'm thankful he doesn't ask more but just nods.

"I have to go to bathroom real quick" I say standing up and he mumbles okay. I got back to our drinks already at the table.

"Here" he says sliding me my drink. "Thank you" I take it and sip a bit.

We smile looking at each other. "Thank you, for this date, it's amazing" He nods smiling and says "Of course, baby girl"

~

I drop on my bed smiling to myself.

Yes. This relationship is finally interesting and fun. We're laughing together and he's so sweet.

It has taken off in the right direction and I am finally catching real feelings for him. Like it's not only attraction but something more.

I'm sure we'll work out. I mean there is no reason, why we wouldn't work out, right?

I smile. Look at me. Smiling because of a guy. And he treats me right. He's pretty. And sweet.

But I also thought of that about Mattheo when we were dating. Stop it, Julia, stop it.

Tristan is different. He isn't like Mattheo. He will never be anything like Mattheo. Ao there is nothing to worry about.

~

I fix my hair and my shirt as I'm about to walk into Tristan's dorm. I think I'm finally ready to take a new step in our relationship. You know that kind of step.

I take a deep breath before knocking on the door. Some things shuffle from inside before Tristan open the door.

His hair is a bit messed up. "Oh, hey" he says suprised with wide eyes. "Hey, I was walking by and decided to suprise you" I say awkwardly.

"Well, I am definitely suprised" he says and I chuckle in embarrassment. "Well, can I come in?" I ask him.

"Well, ehm, well it's kinda not a good time right now, I'm sorry" he tells me while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, no it's fine. I get it. I'm sorry for showing up unannounced, I should've tell you. I just guessed since we're you know dating" I start rambling.

"Who's that at the door baby?" I hear as someone's arm wraps around Tristan's neck and leans over to door to see me.

The waitress. Of fucking course.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, am I the cockblocker? I certainly hope so, you fucking piece of shit. We are breaking up if you didn't figure that much already" I say disgusted.

"Julia" he starts but I interrupt him. "Do not even start and don't speak to me at all"

I turn around to walk away. "Come on, baby, come back to bed" is the last thing I head before I leave.

~

"I just don't know how could I be so dumb?" I say groaning as I drop my head on the pillow.

"Don't beat yourself about it, no one sees that kinds of things" Theodore says laying down next to me.

"I hate this. I hate him. And you know what? This happened just I was finally catching feelings for him" I turn around.

"I mean really? How tough is it to love me? And not cheat on me like bitch, do better" Theodore smiles as I say it.

"Mattheo, didn't cheat on you" Theodore teases. "Shut the fuck up, but he broke up with me in the worst way possible plus pushed me onto the wall and I know he didn't mean that but still" I complain.

"I understand but why not give it a shot" he shrugs. "Because he has a girlfriend, I hate him and it wouldn't work out" I respond as Theo rolls his eyes.

"You're annoying" he whines. I turn to face him with a glare. "And you are not helping" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"I am. You just don't want to take my advice" he tried to defend himself. "Going back to Mattheo isn't an advice" I scoff.

"Shut up, do you hear that?" he asks worried. "Hear what? Are you crazy?" I'm confused.

"No, there is some noise downstairs. Something's happening" he says immediately jumping up.

Now I hear it too. "Shit, let's go" I say as we turn around and leave my dorm.

Whatever it is, it's bad.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: I realized I blessed you with book without cliffhangers and I'm hoping to change that

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTE ☆->★
~love, Juliette