48| leave

JULIA'S POV

Few days passed, I still haven't told him.

Truth to be told I don't know will I even tell him soon. He has been acting strange lately.

I don't understand what's wrong. Why has been acting like this? Does he not love me anymore?

He has also been leaving a lot lately saying he's hanging out with boys and stuff. I'm so scared he's cheating on me.

Oh God, what if he is? I'm pregnant, how will I go through that alone? No, he wouldn't, right? He loves me, right?

But why is he acting like he doesn't then?

I'm gonna talk to him about it as soon as he gets back from 'the boys' but now I'm really craving some chocolate.

MATTHEO'S POV

I stare at the messages on my phone.

Tristan
Riddle, I heard you married Julia, huh
Well, good luck if you think you're ever gonna make her happier then I did
I bet she's imagining you as me
You're never gonna deserve her
She'll leave you
You hurt her so much, she's just getting back at you, what, you really think you deserve her? Wake up

I feel like throwing up. At first I didn't belive it. I wanted to ignore it as much I thought I wasn't good enough.

But Julia has been distant lately, acting strange, sometimes being mad at me for stupid reasons like she wants to break us up, sometimes she was sad and sometimes when I took her on a date so happy. Maybe she was imagining it was him. That's what I'm most afraid of.

I have been going to Theodore for last few days. He's the only one who knows. He also asked Daphne if she knows anything about it.

She said Julia hasn't said anything and I'm so fucking scared. I want her forever. Want her with me. Want her for myself.

I wanted to grow old with her. I wanted to have family with her. I was hoping she would agree to a child.

But if not, I would understand.

I just wanted her. Is it to much to ask?

I'm so scared she doesn't love me anymore. I'm planning to talk to her about it as soon as I get home.

I really hope Tristan is lying or else I don't know how will I survive without her. My heart is hers. And everyone knows no one can live without a heart.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

JULIA'S POV

"I'm home" I hear him enter through the front door. "Hey" I say going downstairs. My expression is blank.

I don't smile like I usually do when he gets home. "Can we talk?" we both say in the same time. Well fuck.

I can sense that now we're both nervous. "Well I guess that's a yes" he says sitting down so I sit down too.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask. "You first" he responds. "Okay so" I try to start.

"You have been distant lately like a lot" I say quietly. "I? Distant? I was gonna talk to you because you're distant" I look at him confused.

"I was distant because you started being cold and started leaving, are you cheating on me?"

"Cheating on you? Darling, I would never" he says placing hand on my knee. "Well, it sure doesn't look like that" I push away his hand.

"God, I misunderstood everything, I have so much to tell you" he says. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"WELL TALK" I yell. "I was at Theodores this whole week. Both, Daphne and him, can confirm it. I was going to Theodore for advice over a message I received that made me upset" he says.

"What message?" I ask. He signs before opening his phone to show me. I read the message, rage burning inside me.

"WHY WOULD THAT MADE YOU UPSET? ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY WOULD YOU BELIVE THAT SHIT? HE CHEATED ON ME, HE WAS A BITCH. YOU ARE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME IN THIS WORLD, WHY WOULD YOU TRUST THIS?" I scream standing up.

"Because- because all the time I still think I don't deserve you. I don't. I don't know how could you forgive me I just don't understand" he says looking down.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME, I FORGOT ABOUT THAT, I DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" I yell. Now he's looking at me.

No, he's staring at me.

"Are you mad?" he ask. "WHAT DO YOU THINK?" I yell. My hands are flying in the air. "I think I'm gonna kiss you" it's this moment I realize he's staring at my lips and he has this dumb, this idiotic, this stupid smile... I adore.

"Are you being real now? We are in the middle of argument and you can't take me seriously, you know what, go to Theodore, chat it out with him sense you are unable to chat it out with me. Take what's yours and leave" I say placing hands on my hips.

"Okay" is all I get into response. And I'm fucking pissed. "OKAY-" I'm cut off by him as he picks me up and walks straight out of the door.

Take what's yours and leave. Oh my.

It's raining on both of us. He got both of us out of our own house. "Okay, here, now we can talk" he smiles.

"You idiot" I laugh. "You love this idiot"

"Yes I do" I say as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He smiles as our lips brush against each other. "I love you so much, let's please forget about this" he whispers.

"Okay but please tell me next time" I whisper kissing him. "Deal" he mumbles against my lips.

Our lips move perfectly against each other. So much passion, so much pain, so much love.

It's starts raining more heavily. "Let's get inside" I say and he nods picking me up as I smile.

We dried ourselves and changed into pyjamas. "You wanna watch a movie?" he asks. "Sure" I respond nervously.

I'm gonna tell him now.

"Which one?" he asks with remote in his hand and arm wrapped around my shoulder. "Ehm, I'm pregnant" I say and at first he laughs but then he looks at me. "Are you being serious?" he asks, his pupils are so wide.

I nod smiling. "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD" he's crying. He puts his hands on both sides of my face, both cheeks, and kisses me.

He showers my face with kisses. "I love you so much, I love you so fucking much" he says kissing me.

"I love you too, Mattheo Riddle" I kiss him.

He's gonna be great dad.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: sooooooo

Anyway thank you for reading and commenting PLEASE VOTE ☆->★
~love, Juliette