44| war

A/N: first check out last chapter I added 600 words to it :)

"Do it" she yelled as the boy she loved placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Do it" she yelled as the same boy who she now hated held a gun to her forehead.

JULIA'S POV

My eyes blink. I groan at the pain in my head as I sit up.

"You're awake" Mattheo says. What the fuck?

"Oh fuck" I whisper as I remember what happened. He just smirks. Idiot.

MATTHEO'S POV, after Julia got stabbed.

She falls to the floor. No, no, no, fuck no. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" I rush forward.

I push past everyone near. Some of them try to stab me even. I don't care. I need to get to her.

She's down groaning. She's bleeding out. Way too much blood.

"Oh, fuck, Julia" I say. "Oh not you" she groans rolling her eyes. She's dying and yet that attitude is still here.

"Fuck, I'll die from your hand, ugh, I really dropped low, stupid. Just get it over with, spare my dignity. Just kill me"

"What?" I ask confused.

"Kill me, come on, isn't that what you're here for-" the pain cuts her off before she continues.

"Please just make it quick I don't want to take this pain anymore, kill me fast, don't torture me please"

God, she's an idiot.

"Get up" I say. "What?" her eyes widen as she stares at me dumbfoded expecting me to kill her when she stands up.

"Come on, you suffered biggest wounds then this, get up" I say. She tries but falls wincing in pain.

"Fuck, Julia, why were you not careful? Why did you have to let your guard down?" I say kneeling down on her level.

Spells passes right next to my head. Oh, we are still on the battlefield. "Come on, you have to get up" I say.

"Please" I whisper and she smirks as she's barely holding onto her life.

"Just don't die on me"

"Awee, you care me, you bitch?" she groans chucking through pain.

"Just get up" I roll my eyes. Her eyes suddenly close but they don't open. "Julia, Julia" I shake her.

"Oh hell" she passed out. I checked the pulse, she's alive. Spells shoots past us. "SHIT" I yell startled.

"Okay, why do you have so much power over me, darling?" I whisper as I swoop her legs over my hands and place my hands on her back.

Good thing squats are my better skill. I get up with her carrying her the bridal style.

Prefects bathroom. No one of death eaters will go there.

I walk there carefully dodging curses. Why am I so nervous? Why is my heart beating so fast? And why is she so fucking beautiful all the time?

I glance at her.

She laughs at me. "You said you wouldn't tell himmmmm" I whine falling onto bed drowning in embarrassment.

"I'm sorryyyy but he blackmailed me with gummies" she apologizes. "YOU SLEEP WITH STUFF ANIMAL?" Theodore yells n shock.

"This is EXACTLY why I told you to not tell him" I groan. "WHERE IS IT? CAN I SEE IT? BET IT HAS JULIA INGRAVED ON IT."

"Theodore, don't be mean" Julia warns. "Sorry mommy " he says acting like a little kid.

"I'm sorry handsome" she says sliding under my arms and wrapping hers around my torso.

"You know I love talking about you, it just slipped out" she bats her lashes at me as I blush. Fuck, what is she doing to me?

"It's alright but if he tells anyone I'm murdering him"

"And you're not murdering me?" she asks. "Never" I reply pulling her closer and kissing her lips softly.

I place my hand on her cheek as she smiles. "Ew" I hear before I take one of my shoes and throw it at Theodore.

"Stop, I'm going" he says as I take off my second one too. He runs out of the door and as I finally thought I had peace.

"Oh and use protection" he says peeking his head through the doorframe before disapearing as I throw my shoe at him.

She lays her head on my shoulder and smiles. So fucking pretty I feel like I might melt.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ (new sign for time skip, everyone say hi to Bob)

"So are you feeling any better?" I ask smiling at her. "Yes, everything's fine, now I can go back" she says hopping off the counter.

Her hands go to her head as she almost falls. "Woah, woah, woah, you're not going anywhere unill we heal all of that" I say putting my hands on her hips to keep her steady.

"Why are you even trying to help me? Is this some trick? Are you gonna take me to your father again?" she raises her eyebrow.

"Nope, not this time. Just being... friendly"

"Friendly? Yeah right. Go to hell" she scoffs.

"Just shut up, let me heal you then we separate ways and fight on different sides, I don't care"

"Yeah, you don't care, whatever" she rolls her eyes hopping on the counter before wincing.

I take the alkohol from the cabinet and put in on the cloth. I stand between her legs while tracing it on her wounds.

At first she was just watching but then "Why did you broke up with me?"

Fuck.

"So?"

"It doesn't matter"

"Ha, excuse me? Yes it fucking matter and you're gonna tell me right now" she says.

"I won't cause it doesn't fucking matter"

"RIDDLE, I'M ASKING YOU WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BREAK UP WITH ME" she yells.

"OH YOU WANNA YELL NOW? THAT'S WHY. IT ALWAYD ENDS UP LIKE THIS. WE FIGHT AND THAT TIME I EVEN FUCKING PHYSICALLY HURT YOU, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE MYSELF? HOW DID YOU FORGIVE ME AT ALL? ALL I DO IS HURT PEOPLE. HOW COULD I EVER DATE YOU FROM THAT DAY KNOWING DAMM WELL THAT NOT ONLY DO I DO NOT DESERVE YOU BUT NOW YOU ALSO KNOW I DON'T, YOU WOULD LEAVE ME EVENTUALITY, EVERYONE DOES-"

She smashes her lips against mine.

I drop everything I held. I almost drop myself but she's holding me. I don't think I'll ever let go of her again.

My hands are on her cheeks. And suddenly I'm kissing her back with more passion. With every bit of me falling into her hands.

Cause I'm hers. And I'm finally ready to acknowledge it. In fact I never stopped being hers, I just stopped believing it.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: DID IT MAKE UP FOR MY DISAPPEARANCE?

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND COMMENTING PLEASE VOTE ☆->★
-love, Juliette