~Prologue~

A long, a very long time ago there were several mythical creatures who lived in harmony together with their own respected land. Eventually that peace came to a halt when some creatures followed the bad path and formed their own community. Pirates, no one knows who they exactly are but they do know that they are dangerous. Diffirent mythical creatures combined and formed their own allince. They started to attack the innocent and raided villages and tribes until there was nothing left over. They started to hide from the pirates in fear of being attacked, robbed or even worse.... Bein brutally murdered in front of everyone. Most of them packed their stuff and retreaded back deep in the forest and others hid in the darkest places out of fear.

This continued for centuries until they all had enough and started to fight back one by one. Fighting back for their land. Fghting back for their pride and protecting whats theirs. Each tribe strated to fight harder and harder against the pirates and drove them back far from land. They could only sail day by day until they encountered mermaids and sirens. They look very beautifull in the light of the full moon, but don't let them decieve you. They can be very hostile and protective of their waterlands and drove the pirates even furter away until they encountered a bright blue water vortex that sucked them in with ship and all.

After some rough hours the stranded on land that we call our earth. our beloved beaches were full of fruit and clean water sourches to keep them alive and the pirates started to live on the small island. They gathered enough resources and fixed their massive ships to sail further to explore the human world. By that time they didnt really know they would encouter humans and what they were, but they did find out that humans weren't very font of the unknown and they still aren't. They made a sport of capturing pirates and torture them in the most painfull possible ways back then and expireimented. They found they diffirent weaknesses of the poor pirate creatures and used it against them in their blood slaughtering haunts.

Most pirates died in those difficult times, but some managed to escape back to the sea only to encounter more horrible things on the way. Others  decided to hide among the humans and conceal their identity and hid in fear of being found. In our history are known many witch and vampire hunts in the middle ages but some people believe there is way more then that. Werewolves were a specie that retreaded back deep in the forest to keep a safe distance between them and the humans. Till this day there isn't much known about those species but some humans believe they still extist, even in this century. Some people have old records that was passed down generation by generation and others like to fantasizes about those mythical creatures by wirting stories and some even made movies about them with the little facts they had that had been recorded by history books.