~Chapter 14 hurting~

~Felix's pov.~

I woke up due to sun rays shining through the window. When I was about to move around, I was held tighter by Changbin. I think he is not planning to let me go anytime soon. "I'm still in you remember?" After he said that, I remembered what we did yesterday and turned red. Am I really pregnant now? What will Chan think of me when he finds out? My head started to get filled with questions until I got carried to the bathroom. "You have a plug?" Now I only got more red. "Bottom drawer on the right" I answered quickly, slightly ashamed of myself. After he sat me on the counter, he slowly pulled out and pushed the plug back in fastly. I started to whine at the loss of contact but I knew we had to. He filled the tub nicely and we took a long bath since it was still early.

After we both got enough form the bath, we got downstairs only to see a slightly pissed Chan, a injured Y/n and a slightly worried miss Park. This is new to myself, Chan is never this pissed in the morning. Apperently I said that not just in my thoughts since I could hear Changbins voice in my head too. ~"Why is he so pissed at my little sister and what did she do with her leg to be it that bad?"~ After Chan saw us, his facial expression slighty change softer but you could see he was still slightly pissed. 

~Y/n's pov.~

After we noticed Changbin and Felix, Chan's facial expression changes slightly. "This dumb little girl went out in the middle of the night and confronted the vampires." Ouch, that hurts to hear those words come out of his mouth. My blood slowly began to boil and I could feel the anger creep up on me. "Sorry that I got some nice infomation we could use while you were doing your beauty nap the oh so mighty blood alpha. Guess what, I'm not the weak little girl I used to be and I'm certainly not dumb like you are. Do you have any idea of who I am? No I though so. Cat got your tongue? Not so though anymore are you huh." I walked past him and gave Changbin his ring back. "Congrats the two of you. I'm happy that you two are finaly together together." I shifted and walked to the back door while sweeping my tail back and forth, showing that I'm everything except happy. I layed down on the grass, luring through the forest in the hope that I will cool down soon.

~Chan's pov.~

I don't know why I got so angry at the thought that she got herself hurt while sneaking out in the middle of the night. When I saw Changbin and Felix with puzzeled faces, I wanted to explain what happened but my anger took the best of me and words flopped out of my mouth I regreted saying after it. "Sorry that I got some nice infomation we could use while you were doing your beauty nap the oh so mighty blood alpha. Guess what, I'm not the weak little girl I used to be and I'm certainly not dumb like you are. Do you have any idea of who I am? No I though so. Not so though anymore are you huh." After she was done ranting to me, I started to feel so small. How can a simple human make me feel so small. She walked passed me and passed a ring to Changbin before shifting and dashing off.

All this time she was my mate and I just said such mean things to her. I felt some tears weld up in my eyes and fell down to the ground. "I just screwed it up really hard" I unknowingly said that. Miss Park crouched next to me and tried to comfort me. "She is a complicated girl who needs her space right now. She will turn by eventually, normally she doesn't stay mad for to long." I don't know if that should cheer me up or not. I still regret it so much and I don't know how to make things better between us.

~Changbin's pov.~

After I got my ring back, I sat Felix down carefully in the kitched so he could eat something. I went back to Chan and pulled him aside so we could have a good talk between us. Once we reaced his room, he said down on his bed and I pulled a chair aside before starting the conversation. "Like my aunt said, Y/n is a complicated girl but what girl wouldn't be complicated. The fact that you didn't knew she is the moon alpha you all have been looking for isn't your fault. Aunt kept us hidded for many reasons, but the main reason is protection. When the rouges attack us to capture the moon alpha, she was only ten. She was only ten when our happy family was ripped apart. She had to flee with one of our maids and our best knight. They both died on the way and she had to fight her way to survival. Her youth has never been an easy thing and nothing was easy for all of us." I began to explain.

"You know all the responsibitities we have as blood alpha so imagine all the extra responsibilities she would have as a moon alpha." After a nice long conversation about my little sister, I could see that Chan got a better perspective of her. I also think he got an idea on how to work things out between them."Just don't be to hard on her and you two will work out perfect. You two would be a cute couple" I added "Congrats on completing the mate bond. I hope you didn't knock my little brother up with pups" I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up remembering the steamy night and Chan his expression changes. Time to run, i though to myself.

I ran for my life into the kitchen, giving Felix a quick kiss before running outside hiding behind my sister. I know it's kind of pathetic but moon alpha's are not for nothing the strongest alpha's and I don't want to die today. It was a close call cuz when I reached Y/n, Chan was also outside. She stood up and growled loudly to him. Oh what do I love my little sister. Chan fell down on his knees like a obidient little puppy. We blood alpha's are strong but a moon alpha like Y/n wins it easily from us.