~Chapter 12 Vampires~

~Y/n's pov.~

"Kids pack your stuff, right now." I heard the frantic undertone in my voice. This is not good, totaly not good. Something drew my attention and I walked to the window while Seungmin and my aunt grabbed the most important thing for now and were ready to leave. As I was about to turn around to leave the window, I saw the danger lurk around. "Vampires." The smell of cherries started to fill our nostrils and my blood started to boil. I hate those rouge vampires, they almost destroyed everything I love and I won't let it happen again.

We got out of the back door and feld into the dark forest. I could feel them getting closer and closer but they still kept their distance. Are they also looking for me again? So many questions started to fill my head and I started to get flashbacks from eight years ago. They destroyed our perfect family and I will make them pay this time if they try anything. We were outnumbered, that's for sure but I'm more mature then the last time they attacked us.

~Chan's pov.~

After Y/n said the word "vampires" I knew what time it was. We had to flee, we couldn't fight them off. Changbin is still weak and Felix his ankle is injured. I don't know how many there are, but it will be a lot. We kept going deeper and deeper into the forest until we reached our cabin. My parents made sure it was vampire proof before we started to live here and I'm so happy about it now. I can't fight all those vampires of with Seungmin alone. We all went inside except for miss Park who grabbed some of her herbs and started to sprinkle around it. Eventually she came in and told us that we have an extra protection barrier. Best handy to have a witch among us.

After we all had sattled down I could see how Changbin and Felix were cuddled up against eachother like nothing ever happened the past eight years. I'm happy that they are back together now. When I looked at the other side of the sofa I could see Heeso and Seungmin next to eachother and miss Park in the kitched. When I spun around I could see like how Y/n was looking outside the window like a predetor that has set their eyes on a prey. I feel something towards her but I'm not sure what it is. I can't be in love with her right? I mean, I found my mate a few days ago who made my inner wolf go crazy.

~Y/n's pov.~

I can see Chan staring at my in the corner of my eye. I do have to say that I'm luring outside the window to see how many vampires there are. Maybe I can fight them off in the middle of the night when the moon is at its peak. It's a full moon tonight which rules in our favor. There no coulds to be seen right now which will make the moon even shine more through the dark night. I oppered the idea of shifting the watch incase if they decide to attack, we can still fight them off. I got the first watch together with my aunt. I was starting to pinpoint out a plan to spy on them and maybe kill some of them. Rouge vampires are the ones that are banned from the vampire kingdom. They are more feral then the others of their species, so kind of stronger and less thoughfull then normal vampires.

After some more hours, everyone went to bed except me and my anut to keep the watch on the house. I told her what my plan was and after some thinking she agreed with me. She got her stuff ready to make more barriers and to attend wounds, incase when I may get any. When the moon almost reached its peak with no coulds outside, I slipped of the ring and went outside. I walked low on all four, lurking around in the large shadows in this forest. I managed to kill some of them without anyone noticing and burried their bodies close to a flowerfield. Vampires also have good senses but those of a wolf are way better.

Only the vampires around the campfire are left. They were telling eachother stories about moon alphas and their powers. Kinda fun to listen to the things I could achieve if I learn more about the power I hold. After some more observation, I noticed that they were way more decent then those rouges I had killed and realized that they were normal vampires. Well for how far you can call them normal, based on their tents it looked like the vampire prince was among them with his small army. This is absolutely not good. I turned away slowly before they would see me and dashed off to the cabin.

 Just when I was about to pass the border, a rich looking vampire scrtached my leg with his claws. I fell on the ground and my aunt restored the barrier. "You're a pretty girl I have to admit" He began. Only then did I realize I had shifted back with big gashes on my left leg. I tried to stand up but got dizzy and sat back down. "Don't worry sweetheart, it's just some purple wolvesbane. You don't mind do you. I could have used the blue one but you nicely killed those rouges for me. They all have commited crimes one way or another. My name is Minho by the way. It was really a pleasure to meet the future wolf queen."

 As fast as he came, he left. I hopped in the direction of the house and let my aunt treat my posioned wounds. After everything was wrapped up, I told her about everything I had seen and heard from the vampire campsite. Just as I finished my story I could see two red eyes staring at us in the hallway. Changbin is more tiny so it must be Chan. He stepped out of the darkness and began a small rent about how dangerous it is for a human to go outside and face vampires in the middle of the night. "Yes i might be a girl Chan but I'm not weak and useless like I used to be."