~Chapter 29 alpha~

~Changbin's pov.~

Ever since chan got his rut, he is getting weaker and weaker. The pain must be unbearable to go through it. He is more unconsious then consious these day's. It hurts to see him go through this pain, I kinda know how it is since I locked myself up on my rut day when I discovered that Felix was carrying. "Come here Lixie, he will be okay eventually." I whispered the last word and pulled him in a hug. He will only be okay if Y/n gets back or dies since then the mate bond will be lifted. Seeing him like this means she still must be out there somewhere, but where?

~Minho's pov.~

We have been walking for quite some time and Seungmin told me that we are almost near their village. Am I really doing this? Am I really gonna set foot in wolf territory when all they want is my head. I hope Seungmin knows what he is doing. I didn't even notice I got carried away in my thoughts until I heard some soft grunts close to my ear. "Ummmm, Seungmin what do you want me to do with your little sister if she wakes up before we reach the village?" I asked him cuz I don't think it will take long before she wakes up completely.

"That's a good question, at least you can't let her get near me. An alpha in rut will do everything to find releaf from the pain so don't let her get near me. I'm still unmated so do what you have to do to stop her from forcefully claiming me. It won't be long until we are back so we should be good right?" Oh boy, if only he knew. I could feel that she was close to waking up full alpha mode from the way she was breathing against my neck. "Seungmin promise me one thing, run back to the village and don't look back. Run as fast as you can and seek shelter by your mate cuz I don't know from how long I can hold a full alpha mode girl back. I will find the way back eventually so don't worry about me and go now before it is too late."

He ran away as fast as he could and I hope he got a goor headstart since Y/n kicked me in my back. I rolled over the ground and stood now a few meters away from her. There were we standing, eye to eye in the middle of the forest. How the hell am I gonna knock down this girl without killing her? I didn't get much time to think before she pounced at me. I could dodge her in the nick of a second and grab her hair and pulled her to the ground. "You wont get that omega, over my dead body." I growled at her. "Since when does vampires care about little omega's." She said in a deep voice, it was definitly her wolf speaking for her since she won't hurt her own brother.

She came at me again and I also dodged this attack. I won't be able to do this much longer since she is fast as hell. I kept backing away while she slowly paced forward, laughing hystarically. Not much later, my back hit a tree and im trapped like a mouse by a vicious cat. I heard droplets falling and saw that there was water behind me. Ofcouse why did I not think earlier of this. I turned my head back on the right time, only to see an angry alpha coming at me. I crouched and slid under her while scratiching her legs deep before pushing in the water. She came back up fast and as soon as she reached shore she fell down. She screamed it out of agony.

So this must have been what Seungmin meant with that I held a dangerous type of poison in my claws. Before she fell down, I caugth her in my arms and moved some stands of hair out her face. I cut my hand and made her drink my blood before the poison would kill her and walked back to the village while carrying her on my back. I hope that Seungmin made it to the village to explain it in advance before I'm there and I hope they have a good doctor since I don't feel too well.

~Seungmin's pov.~

I was peacfully walking through the forest while Minho followed me until he spoke. The words that left his mounth were quite scary but I ran as fast as I could to get away. Not long after I heard loud growling and howling echoing through the forest and I began to ran faster. My foot got caugth by a branch and I fell down, face first in the mud. Nice this, couldn't have been any beter. I limped the last part before entering the house with  a heavy breath caugth in my throuth. Changbin was sitting on the sofa together with Jisung and miss Park. "Dear what happened to you?" She asked me. "Forest, Minho, Y/n awake, branch, mud and now here. Go Changbin and Sung, go. Y/n has her...." That was the only thing I could get past my lips before everything around me went pitch black.