~Chapter 11 droplets~

~Changbin's pov.~

My consious slowly started to come back. I could feel I was laying in my own bed, but the person who layed against me was something I haven't felt in ages. Felix is back, my mate is finaly back. "Thanks to Y/n I finaly found you again, This time I won't let you go so please, don't let go of me right now. I missed you so much and I still need you." is what I could hear him say, followed by some small droplets. Please don't cry my Lixie, I'm gonna be okay. I wish I could talk to him, but I was still a tad to weak. I tried my best to move my arm so I could hold him, didn't really work out as well as I hoped. He held my hand and I felt more and more droplets fall on my, slightly wetting my shirt.

I gathered all my strenght and slowly opened my eyes. Felix hadn't noticed me yet, but it didn't matter to me right now. Not long after I could hear some doors and smelled a nice scent filled with red fruits and roses. Y/n always knows how to get me feeling better. I hope she is carefull with this since we don't know who is lurking out there. After some more time of listening to Felix his small pleads, I started to gain control of my muscles again. As I was about to sit up, I heard some soft small snores. I shifted us to a better position so I could get up while he could sleep some more.

As I was about to open the door, I got tackled by Y/n and kidnapped to her room. "You know you could have just tugged at my clothed right?" I asked her after she came back in normaly. "I could but I don't want to see you walking on your own right now understood?" I couldn't help but silently laugh in my head at her behavior "Yes mini mom I will, your wish is my command." Now we were both laughing soflty. I decided to mind link her in case if we have eavedroppers again. ~"Do you think Chan knows that you're the rare moon alpha?"~ I asked waiting for her answer. ~"To be honest, I don't know. Using my pheromones when I noticed you woke up was Eunha's idea. She gets stronger as time passes, I'm slightly afraid that silver won't help me to hide anymore."~ 

I understand her completely, sometimes I don't really have control over my own wolf if the matter is about my mate or family and I'm a blood alpha. A moon alpha can even be ten more times stronger then I am, their existance is quite rare. Most wolves think it's a omen chosen by the moon goddess herself. They are the chosen one who can make a diffirence without abusing their power. A pure soul who will fight for the greater good and no one is better for the job then my little sister in my eyes.

~Felix's pov.~

I woke up laying in Changbins bed. I must have been tired from crying and fell asleep. When I felt around my eyes shot open fastly. I was alone in the bed, did I kick him out of it by accident or is he really gone? I started to look around frantically without any succes. I oped the door and dash to the stairs, falling off of them in result. I came down with a loud thud and dashed as best as I could in the living room. "W-where's Changb-bin, where is my mate?" I almost shouted it out but I could Yongbok back. "We though that he was with you, he couldnt have gone out of the house." I looked at them with a mixture of happiness and sadness in my eyes. "Where is Y/n?" Ofcourse, she must be with him right now.

~Y/n's pov.~

After some time we heard a loud thud so I decided to help Changbin downstairs to his mate. When we reached the last step, we could see how frantically Felix was. It must have been hard for both of them all these years. After I made our presence known by a loud fake cough, Felix turned around and I could see he injured his ankle the same way as a few days ago. After I helped Changbin to sit down, I helped Felix up to the sofa and got some things to threat it again. Last time I used my moon alpha abilities, but that's gonna be a bit difficulter today.

I shoved a herbal stick in his mouth so I don't have to hear him scream again and pushed the bone back in place. With some extra ointment, I wrapped it up nicely so it would be healed in a few days again. I could see a slight confused expression lingering on Chan his face, like he was having a dejavu. I mean I pushed the exact same bone back as the pervious night when I intruded their home.

I heard droplets from the rain ticking against the house and got a weird feeling settling in my stomach. Like there was danger lingering close by. I looked up at Chan and it looked like he felt the same way. My aunt always said that rain is a part of nature but these droplets gave me a bad omen vibe and she noticed it too.