~Chapter 7 worried?~

~Changbin's pov.~

We were casually walking through the forest after all the shopping. It was a night that we all needed and maybe we have two new lovebrids among us. I would be really happy if Seungmin finaly found his mate. Heeso is the perfect girl for him and they look really cute together. As I was slowly getting lost in my own thought, I got tackled by a big black wolf. After Seungmin helped me up and Heeso fetched the bags, I noticed that one of the dresses in the bag was missing. You tiny little thief Y/n-ah. After we all started to walk, I pulled my silver ring off and mindlinked my little sister. "Be carefull little one." I didn't expected an answer back but lucky me I got one.

"I will hyungie. I must follow this scent. It's my mates, i can feel it and its filled with worry." A small laugh displayed on my face. "Do the things you have to do, you are a moon alpha and the next heir to the throne. I know that mom knows that we are still alive so go for it little one." "Thanks big bro, you're the best and if the lovebirds ask, I went home earlier since I ate to much." I started to laugh silently again. This kid will get me dead of laughing soon. "I will Y/n-ah but did you really have to tackle me?" It was quiet for a small moment before I got another amazing Y/n answer. "Yes dummy, how else would I get a dress to wear if I transform back."

~Y/n's pov.~

"Yes dummy, how else would I get a dress to wear if I transform back." I sounded confident but deep down in the pit of my stomach, worry kept creeping up. The scent is so strong here that I don't neccesarily need to be in my wolf form to smell it. I kept following the scent and it got me eventually at the egde of a village. I carefully stepped my paws over the border, entering it. I got some scarred look, I mean a beast that's trice as big as a normal wolf with red/purple eyes, I would be scared too. Mom always said that my eyes were special and I learned from miss Park why. A young boy ran up to me with a little girl. The girl was slightly more scared then the boy. The boy held his hand out to my nose and I gently sniffed it, eventually nuzzling him. Then the gril followed him and I did the same again.

After they ran away in the direction the scent was coming, I decided to follow them. They leaded me to the biggest house, which I assume it their head alpha's house. I sat down on the patio unsure whenever I should go in or not, but when the little kids came out back with Felix I dashed inside. If felix is here, so must Chan be. I dashed off to the room that smelled the most like fresh rain and found Chan weakly sitting on the bed. I jump on it and hovered him while growling at him. Why Eunha, just why.

~Felix's pov.~

I was taking care of my older brother to make sure he doesn't hurt himslef further cuz he is stobborn. He doesn't really have wounds I could tend on but he had a small internal bleeding from searching through my memories. He just needs some rest to get his power fully back since his boody already healed that tiny bleeding. Just as I was about to sit down my cousins had to ran in and drag me out of the room. Chan and I exchanged eachother a worried look before I almost fell down the stairs. Geez why are they so hyper. Just when I was led to the patio, I got knocked over by a big black wolf. As I got up again I rushed back inside since that wolf ws the same size as my brother in wolf form. I got up the stairs and fell into his room. He laid there with a big black wolf hovering. I could see the fear in his eyes but I couldn't stand up. That wolves scent was to powerfull for me to do anything else but watch how that thing can easily slaughter my weak brother.

~Chan's pov.~

After I got enough rest to walk with Felix his help, he brought me to my room so I would be more comfortable. He said he wouldnt leave me for a second out of eyesight cuz he knew how stubborn I can be sometimes. After he got everything ready and could finaly sit down, our cousins barged in to my room dragging poor Lixie out. I could hear the door open and someone fall down on the patio. It raised my concerns but there was nothing I could do right now. I was to weak to do anything on my own at the moment. I heard paws rush up the stairs and before I knew it there was a gigantic black wolf on me with shiney dark orbs staring right into my soul.

I heard another tud but I couldn't look away for more then a second before it started to growl at me. I looked at it with fear in my eyes. I couldn't do anything, I was so weak. This thing could rip me to shreds with my little brother and cousins next. Then I saw something I will never forget. Those beautifull red/purple orbs that I have longed for all my live. I really found her, my mate, my queen. "The queen has returned"