~Chapter 3 research~

~Y/n's pov.~

When we arrived at my doorstep, my aunt opened the door with a warm welcome. After we entered we were also welcomed by the nice smell of cooking meat. We exchanged a quick hello and went to the study to begin on our histroy essay. I grabbed some books from the shelfs that were about werevoles that might help us with our essay. We have quite some books about them and aslo about other mythical creatures. They always looked like fantasy books to me, but when Im thinking more about it, it might be more then that. Like when i stated a fact about a werewolf weakness and heard the boys behind me gulp, it has something to do with eachother right?

~Chan's pov.~

When i heard my mate and her friend talking infron of my I got so distracted and lost in my own world. How can she get me in her grip so easily when she is just a mere human and Im a mighty alpha. I just don't understand it. I got snapped back out of my thoughts when I heard them talk about silver, it just grabbed my attention. My mates was right tho, silver doesn't kill us but it does weaken us. When we wear like a silver neckless, we can't change and let our wolf free or heal as fast as normal. That way we look more like humans and we could blend in more easily. When she turned around to Felix, my heart skipped a beat. 

She looks so beautifull, it's not even normal anymore. I wonder why she is single for as far as I know. I then saw her twirling with her neckless and eventually she kept it still. The tree, the tree of wisdom. A silver neckless with the tree of wisdom on it. I think I finaly found her, but she is a mere human right? Im so confused at the moment and I don't think my little brother noticed it yet.

~Felix's pov.~

When Y/n turned around she asked my a question and I just simply answered with "vampire" before going back to my work. I never really hated school but I definitly don't like where this subject is going. Then i heard Y/n explain our biggest weaknesses to Heeso. I can't help but wonder if she is a hunter or not, if yes Chan will have a really big problem. The tough of having a mate that knows about wolvesbane and mountain ash that could kill you before you revealed your true identity to hem gives me the chills. 

That also gets me to where Im right now. When school was over, I told Chan to make a quick essay about a vampire hunt while i would follow Y/n home to keep an eye on her. After she entered what I assume is her home I was met with a strong scent of coocking meat. It smells so tasty that my stomach started to rumble slightly. I looked carefully around the house to find another way in and spotted an open window to my luck.

I quietly got though it and was surrounded by books, a lot of books. As i was reading some of the titels I heard footsteps coming closer and hid at the sort of second floor of their mini library. I saw Y/n and Heeso walking in and dropping their stuff and Y/n grabbed some books from the shelf i just red. She grabbed a lot of books and they started on their essay. After I think what is about a hour I heard the doorbell ring and was met with another werewolves scents. I bet they have smelled me to cuz they came first to the library. Y/n stood up and hugged the two guys that walked in and when they looked up I saw their faces.

 I thought they died. They couldnt have survived that battle right? Changbin and Seungmin died in the last battle with rouge vampires. I held their lifeless bodies in my arms when I carried them al the way back. Tears started to drop down and I knew i need to get out of here. I quietly opened the window behind my and jumped out of it and ran. I ran as fast as I could until i reached the border of the forest. I shifted and ran faster and jumped in the first lake i could find. After I came up again, I nuzzled myself in some flowers to hide my scent and ran the last part to our small cabin thats close to the school forest. As I shifted back to get inside, I twisted the knob and everything went black with tears rolling down my cheeks.