~Chapter 15 escape~

~Y/n's pov.~

Just when I started to cool down a little bit, I saw Changbin running to me with an angry Chan after him? He hid behind me knowing I would have his back and I did. I stood up on my paws and let out a loud growl at him. Maybe it was a little bit to loud since he fell on his knees out ofbeing obedient to the most pwoerfull alpha. From the inside I smirked a little and started to brush my tail to Changbin's over sized shirt. He got the hint and pulled it off and held it in front of me to cover me. I transfromed back with a slight annoyed expression on my face.

"Stop acting like little kids when there is danger lurking around. It doesn't matter who knocks who up cuz in the end we are all most likley to build our own litters. Get over it and act like the blood alpha's you are instead of this dumb behavior." With that I transformed back and walked to the guestroom where me and my aunt are staying. We are gonna leave soon, it won't be safe for long.

~A few day's later~ 

We have pack all our stuff to leave. I still can't walk as normal but I can manage it. We started to plan out our escape through our mind links in case if there are any vampires nearby. That Minho guy is still lingering on my mind and slightly bothering me. There is something off about him but I can't tell what it is yet. After we got the perfect plan, Me, Chan, Changbin and Seungmin transformed in our wolf froms so we can take a sprint to the portal between the two realms. Heeso would ride on Seungmin his back, Felix on Changbin's back and aunt will ride on Chan's back. When we were all ready, I pushed the door open and we ran. I could hear them in the distance taking notice that we weren't in the cabin anymore.

~Felix's pov.~

As we fled, we had a rough forest path ahead of us. Normaly I don't have any problems with it, but now I started to get more and more neaseous with avery bump. Am I really pregnant with pups? After what felt like hours of running we finaly went through the portal and found ourselves in familliar grounds. When we were close to the village, Y/n stopped and everyone followed. We all gt off the back of the wolf we were riding on to walk the last part to our village. What am I so happy with her decision it's like she could feel how I was feeling. ~"That's because you're part of my pack now dummy. If you really need to throw up, just say it and we will wait for you."~ I heard her say. Because of the mate mark on my neck, I belong in her pack now since she is Changbin's little sister.

After some time we could see the village entry and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I got to the side on my knees and started to throw up like my life depended on it. I threw everything I recently ate out and felt like I could pass out any moment. I felt two muscular arms lift me up and carried me all the way to the village until we reached my bathroom for a nice bath. "Did I go to hard on you baby? Are you okay? Do you need anything right now cuz I willl get it for you." I laughed softly at his frantic questions. "The only thing I want right now is to be with you. Your scent calms me down and if I'm really pregnant with our pups, it calms them down too."

~Chan's pov~

 It broke me to see my little brother throw up. He barely throws up so it must hurt quite some bit for him. "He will be okay. As long as my brother is with him, nothing bad will happen to him." I heard her say while she layed her hand on my shoulder. I felt butterflies errupt form my stomach with that small movement. Is this a sign that I still can make it up to her cuz if she continues like this, I will surely need her and won't leave her alone.

After a short walk, Changbin brought Felix upstairs to take a nice bath. "Who is your physician so we can let Felix be checked out. The change is big that Lixie is pregnant but I still want it to be checked out." She said, now that my little brother mated and became a part of her pack, nothing will get past her. She always notice the little details and cares for everyone like a good alpha. I noted our physician to check up on Felix to make sure everything is alright like she wanted. My parents entred the house not so long ever

"Seems like we have a lot of guests today." My mom said at the same time Changbin came downstairs, bet he wanted his shirt for Felix. "Honey am I dreaming or are three of them the children of the king and queen?" I heard my father say after the paid some more attention to the details. "Mom and dad these guests are miss Park who is a witch, Seungmin with his possible mate Heeso, Changbin who is Lixie his mate and the is the future queen, my mate Y/n." I introduced our 'guests' to my parents. "It's a nice pleasure to meet the leaders of this pack." Y/n said, humble as always