~Chapter 18 rouge war~

~Y/n's pov.~

I started to feel worse and worse as every second passes. It wasn't been this bad before. Does it really need to have contact with water to worsen it? Everyone would shower eventually or use water to clean the wound so it would be a good activate meganism. More blood started to come up my mouth as they were doing a sort of ritual. I started to get flashbacks of eight years ago. It were exactly the things that I wanted to forget. My head started to hurt and before I knew it, everything went black.

It felt like it were a few seconds that I was out and woke up in a faguely familliar room. It was my old room in our castle like mansion. I could hear a soft knock on the door that opened not long after. My brothers baraged in and dragged me playfully out of my bed to play. We all ran hand in hand together to the garden just like we always used to do. Once entered the garden, we started playing and chasing after eachother until our maid came frantically looking for us. She dragged us inside and said it wasn't safe outside.

I couldn't comprehend what was happening but my brothers looked sad. Was there something bad going on outside? Why was no one telling me anything? "Y/n-ah, you know I always said that I love to play with you and Seungmin hyungie? Right now I want to play hide and seek with you. Not just normal hide and seek but in teams. You will be on the hiders team with our maid and a knight while me and Seungmin hyungie will search for you yeah. You can hide everywhere you want so that we won't find you easily, understood" Changbin said with a scary stern voice.

"Yes hyungies, you won't find me easily. No one will." I giggeld thinking it was just a mere game between the five of us. The maid lifted my up and sat me on the back of the knight who sfited earlier so we would be faster. We left our home and ran for a long time through the forest. The knight slowed down after some time while walked lower on his paws. "someone is here aren't they?" I could hear the maid ask with concern. He let out a growl and was shot not long after that with an arrow in his side. He launched us in the direction of a portal while fighting some creepy man with weird fangs.

"Run Y/n run, Don't look back and run until you can't. Go, go now before it's..." It was to late. One of those man shot an arrow through her neck. They were both dead now and there were still five of those weird man alive. "Grab her and deliver her to the vampire king." I heard one say. Vampires killed people of my pack. Why would they, I thought they were our friends. I played with a young vampire boy not so long ago. His name was Jisung and he was my best vampire friend along with Hyunjin hyungie  who was a meremaid and Jeongin hyungie who was a siren.

Blood started to boil in my tiny boody and before I knew it, I had my first kill. Then my second and the third followed not so long after. I could only think of revenge for killing people of my pack. Dad always said that I would be a good packleader. He also said that when we lose one of our packmembers in a fight, it will feel like you lose a part of yourself. Right now I felt like I had lost everything I loved. I felt lied to and betrayed, not only by these vampires but also by my brothers.

They said we would play hide and seek, but this isn't what I had imagined at all. I had so much anger and hatred built up inside of me, the last two vampires on front of me also fell near to the ground with ease. Their throats were slid open and blood was pouring out of it. It was also dripping from my claws that I didn't even know I had until now. Did I just wolf out. normaly it happens when you're at the age of 15/16. I was just a little girl that killed five vampires.

After the realisation hit me, I fell down on my knees adn looked with horror at the scene infront of me. There were like ten dead vampires scattered across on the ground with our knight, and five more dead vampires infront of me with our maid behind them. Tears fell down my eyes and I didn't know what to do. After some time thinking, I burried our knight and maid on a nice place and thanked them for their services before more tears fell down. I slowly walked to the portal with my last strenght and went through it.

This forest smelled so diffirent from what I was used. I kept on walking and walking until my legs gave out. I felt hard on the floor and gained some more bruises on my arms and legs. My clothes were slightly ripped apart too. Is this how it feels like to walk away from the battlefield after the victory? It doesn't feel like a victory at all, I felt sad and guilty not happy and joyfull. Is this what ment growing up? Seeing the world in a diffirent perspective? If it is, it's only full of hatred and pain. How can people live like this, what have happened with the peace we always had?

I was tired and wanted to go back home, but there is no home for me to return to. Everything I loved is slowly starting to die. The maid, the knight, My brothers, my parents, the pack, everything I loved is starting to fall apart. I could feel it. How can someone be so cruel to start all this. All those sacrefices for what? It didn't take long before I passed out on the ground. For some reason it felt warm and comforting, the things I needed the most right now were those two simple things.