~Chapter 34 news~

~Seungmin's pov.~

Me and Heeso were down stairs, waiting for all the sleepy birds to come down too so we can start with some light training. Changbin was the first to arrive while Felix followed him while carrying their twins. Lix passed them to me and Heeso and we started to play with the two adorable little twin girls. The first one that was born took a lot after Changbin and will probably a strong alpha like him while the younger one inherited all the soft features of Felix and will be a beautifull omega like him. Not long after followed aunty and she joined us and started also playing with the twins. "They grow so fast and are so cute" she said. "You should hear them cry for food" Felix remarked. "Or when they need a new diaper" Changbin joined him. We laughed about it and continued to play furter until Chan ran past us out of the house.

"What is his deal?" Changbin asked while coming back from the kitchen. "We know as much as you do." Not much later he was back with the physician who also left again as he came in after some minutes, followed by Chan carrying Y/n down stairs. "What the fuck did you do to my litlle sister." Changbin said while slowly getting angry. Felix tried to hold him back by using him as a human shield. "She fell and hit her head while she was in the bathroom. I didn't do anything I swear." He answered with a slight panicked undertone in his voice. Time to add some fuel to the fire, it's just funny when hyung gets angry

"But you did fuck her until she couldn't walk did you? Else you wouldn't be carrying her like that." I chimmed in and got a smack from Heeso on the back of my head, was totaly worth it tho. "That's not helping Seungmin and fyi when Eunha took over of her I was pinned down to the bed so don't blame me when she also did things." He said in defence and Changbin seemed to calm a bit more down. "Shall I guess what to other two love birds did?" I spoke out and earned this time a smack from aunty. "I don't think I raised you with that naughty mindset Seungmin-ah" She spoke and after some time we all agreed to grab some lunch since it was 12 pm already.

~Minho's pov.~

I think I might have gone to far on Sungie. After we were done bathing he fell fast asleep in my arms. I debated for some time but eventually carried him bridal style down stairs and placed him on the sofa. "Geez Minho you could have taken thing a little slower with him" Y/n said while she came hopping over. Her right leg was almost healed completely but her left leg wasn't as close. "The others are outside training so join them while I take care of Sungie." She said while wiping some hair strands out of his face. "I will and he begged for it desparately it himself, I only gave in on his whises." I answered back. As I was about to open the door to the back yard I heard her say something that I wasn't supposed to her. 

"Why did you let him be so hard on you, you know it's not the best time to concieve right Sungie?" She said. "I know but I couldn't help myself. I have tried it for so long with no succes. I ended up on the toilet everytime we did it unprotected so I had hope in this time." Jisung said faintly. "You will this time, I can feel a strong little vampire but don't outdo yourself next time cuz you also need energy to carry." And those words made me stop in my tracks completely. Sung has been trying to concieve all this time and had to endure the pain of failing all alone.

I quitely made my way outside, still processing the news I just overheared. "What on your mind Min?" Chan came up to me and patted my shoulder. "I just learned something sad about my mate." I said out in a low tone. Now changbin also joined us. "If you want you can talk about it, the others are taking a run in the forest so its just the three of us." He spoke up. "I just learned that Sung had a lot of misscarriages the past two years and he had been enduring th epain alone." Now everyone was quiet. It was hard to process it for me so let alone be for someone else.

 "He is with Y/n right now right?" Chan spoke up after some time. I answered with a small yes while looking at the trees infront of me. "If my little sister is with him, you don't have to worry about him, he is in good hands. I bet he will concieve soon after the battle if you also want it." Changbin joined in. "Yeah you're right and thanks for the small pep talk guys, let's train so we are at our best for the harsh battle that is bound to come." I said and we also walked into the forest while shearching for the others. Not much later we found them at the lake sparring already and we joined them to get a good workout today.