~Chapter 32 sore~

~Y/n's pov.~

I woke up due to someone snuggling in my neck. I wanted to stand up but a pair of strong arms held me back and made sure I stayed in the bed. "Chan I want to pee so let me go." I demanded but instead of letting me go, he carried me to his bathroom and sat me on the toilet. He left the bahroom not long after to give me some privacy and I could finaly do my thing. "Shit, that hurts. How does it hurt that much? We weren't even that rough." I said out loud. "I was rough at the first round but I don't know a thing about the rest cuz Chris took over." Chan said on the other side of the bathroom door. Fuck that's true ~"Eunha what did you do exactly yesterday?"~ I asked my inner wolf, knowing that she must have dominated Chan at some point yesterday. ~"You want the whole answer or just a half of it?"~ She asked me. ~"What do you think?"~ I talked back ~"Okay okay I will tell you everything, Just a minute so I can get everything in the right order for you. It is here and there still a bit foggy form me too alright."~ Oh dear.

~"Nevermind, I think I don't wanna know everything. So please spare my mind for now."~ I asked her. ~"As you wish my lady."~ She said back. When I was done, I tried to stand up with no avail. I fell down pretty hard on the ground because of my numb legs. I felt warm liquid trickeling down my head and saw Chan rushing in. "Oh my god, are you okay Y/n?" He asked me with a thick worried tone lingering in his voice. "I think so. At least I won't walk away from you anytime soon." We both laughed at my remark. "I will get our physician to take a look at your head. It looks pretty nasty if you ask me." I nodded my head and he helped my up to the nearest chair.

~Chan's pov.~

After I got her in a chair, I ran down stairs out the door to get our physician to take a look after Y/n's head wound. It didn't look to deep but it was still a nasty wound she got. It didn't took long before he looked after her and said she would be okay as long as the tape on her head doesn't get wet. I sighed out in relief cuz I felt slightly guilty for it. After he left I placed her carefully on the bed and started to cuddle with her. I might be a blood alpha but I still want my cuddles.

~Felix's pov.~

My day began nice and quiet until I heard some small cries. "Bin your turn." I nudged him, still being a bit sleepy. "I changed the diapers last time." He argued back. "I gave them milk in the middle of the night and you wanted to breed me with that chopstick of yours so deal with the consequenses." I staded back, leaving him defeated. I might be an omega but I'm good with words. I felt the bed dip, indicating that Changbin stood up to change some diapers.

Not much later I felt the bed dip again but this time a little bit heavier. Some small giggles followed and I turned around to see my beautifull girls. I smiled and started to cuddle with them. "I have to go soon but you can still lay here with the twins Lixie." I nodded. The others wanted to start training to have a adventage when the battle comes. It won't take long before we travel to the kingdom and prepare for the real battle that's bound to come.

~Minho's pov.~ 

It felt so nice to finaly wake up again next to my mate, I missed him so much the past few weeks. He layed with his back faceing me, giving me the best oppertunity to cuddle him from behind. I still remember how startled he was every time I gave him a back hug, but eventually he loves them. "Morning Min" He said with a raspy voice. "Morning baby." I greeted him back. We laid there for quite some time before he turned arouned to face me. Wrong choice from him to do so. He looked sleepily at me with his big doe eyes. Damn, what did I miss his morning face so much. 

"You know what this look of yours used to do with me?" I asked him, unsure if he wants the same as I want. "I know it perfectly fine Min. It makes you hard for me. Everytime you see me like this you want me in every way possible and maybe that is what I like so much about you." He said while turning around again. I cuddled him again from the back and pressed my obvious boner against his ass. I recieved a small gorgious moan from him, which only drives my more crazy for him. "You really sure you wanna do it? I won't hold back this time since I need to make up for the past few weeks." I asked him while brushing my vangs on his mate mark, making him shiver slightly. "I want it as much as you do right now Min."