~Chapter 30 woods~

~Jisung's pov.~

We were having a nice chat in the living room until the front door suddenly was slammed open, revealing Seungim in a terrible state. Oh dear, what has he gone through to end up like this? "Forest, Minho, Y/n awake, branch, mud and now here. Go Changbin and Sung, go. Y/n has her...." He said before he passed out. Miss Park was fast enough to catch him before he would hit the ground. "If Minho is around Y/n, it wouldn't be good." I stated. I still remember how his fater told him to catch her and bring her to the vampire kingdom. It was also the day I decided to leave that kingdom for once and for all, it was a hard decision but it was beter to leave that hell hole. "Go and get Y/n back as fast as you can boys." Is what miss Park said before we both dashed out into the woods.

~Changbin's pov.~

Me and Jisung dashed out the door after we heard miss Parks words. I caugth Seungmin's scent and followed the way where it got fainter and fainter until I caught Y/n's scent. We saw in the distance a figure walked limp while carrying someone. We walked cautious in that direction, only to see that Minho was injured and carried Y/n on his back. I was ready to pounce on him but Jisung held me back. "Don't hurt him further. If he is here with her, then he disobeyed his fathers orders. He doesn't dare to go against them because of the consequences so why would he carry her here?" He said while looking worried at Minho. 

Just as he was about to pass the tree we were behind, he snapped his ankle and fell down. I caught Y/n just in time while Jisung caugth Minho. "He needs a doctor. He looks even worse then Seungmin, like they have fought a beast here in the woods." I stated while Jisung made tied his ankle tightly. "Not only him. Y/n could also see a doctor if you look at her legs." Jisung began. What on earth happened in the woods while we were having a calm day. "His claws." I pointed out at how bloody they were. Jisung opened Minho's hand to find a deep cut. "No he didn't" Jisung gasped while tears welled up in his eyes. "Let's get them back now." I said before we headed back.

~"Felix, lock Chan up in his room so that he can't escape cuz if he does we have some bodies to burry."~ I mind linked my mate in the hope he hears it on time. ~"What happened?"~ He answered back. ~"No time for questions now, I will explain everything later Lixie."~ I said back. ~"Done"~ Thanks Lixie, you're the best mate right now. We reached the house the same time as the physician did. We placed them on the bed in Felix his room so the physician could examen them better. "The left one is a vampire am I right?" He asked. "Yes he is a blood vampire and my mate." Jisung chimmed in. "They will both be fine with a lot of rest, espicially the vampire boy. He is lucky he found you else the cut in his hand would have caused his death." The physician said before he left the room.

Jisung fell down on his knees while wetting the floor with the droplets that rolled of his cheeks. Seungmin walked in not long after and began to explain the situation after reading the mood that hung in the air. "He found Y/n passed out in the woods from her rut and took her to his hideout. When I found him we made a deal and he helped her getting here only she woke up earlier then we expected. That's why we were both such a mess since I had to flee away and he fought her off on full alpha mode." Seungmin began with explaining. It all started to make sense now.

While Seungmin took Jisung downstairs to explain the rest, I decided to take a look in Chan's room on how he was doing. He must have sensed that his mate had returned by now. I slowly opened the door to see him angrily sitting on his bed. "Where is she. Bring her to me now." He demanded. "I can't yet, she is unconsious and I won't let you do a thing to her wihtout her consent so you better wait." He was definitly not really happy with that answer but I won't move her here. I walked back to Felix's room and carried Minho down stairs. It might not be such a good idea to leave him there since he already fought with Y/n in the woods and knowing her wolf temper, they will fight it out to death.

After we got down stairs, I put him down on the sofa in Jisung's lap. He deserves to be with his mate after being seperated for weeks. We all left them alone and retreated back. Most of them went to their own rooms while me and Felix went outside in the back yard to get some fresh air. "Do you want to explain what happened out there cuz they didn't look all to good." I nodded and thought for a bit before I began to explain on what happened .