~Chapter 8 Im back~

~Y/n's pov.~

"The queen has returned". I slowly stopped with growling once he said that. I layed down beside him and nuzzled myself onto him. I noticed that my phermones started to calm down since Felix moved from his spot. He tried to stand up and walk to us but fell down again. "Ouch my ankle." Felix whinced. "You good little bro?" Chan asked, I could feel how fast his heart was beating. Cute, he cares about his little brother. " It will heal eventually, I hope." He said that last part so soft that anyone could barely hear it. I stood up from the bed and saw that a small piece of his bone was sticking out. Not good this, totaly not good.

I rummaged through Chan's closet, pulled out some clothes and changed into that. After I came out again after I made sure that they wouldn't see my face, I carried him to the chair that was next Chan his bed. "Geez Lix, that bone is sticking out. It won't heal on itself and you know that. You should see a doctor." Chan being the worried brother he is, but I had other plans. "You know I don't like.... OUCH!" That bone is atleast back in place. I pressed a cloth against it and ran off to the bathroom again, only to come out as a wolf. I pushed the cloth away with my nose and held his leg still with my paws.

I started to lick over the place where the bone just stuck out and it started to heal fastly. Their confused looks faded away after realizing the wound was basically as good as healed. "How can a werewolf do that Chan, I thought only moon alpha's could do that." It's that im in my wolf form else you could hear my giggles. "Felix, that is the moon alpha we have been looking for, she is the lost royal we have been looking for and even better news is, that she is my mate." Chan started to explain. Was funny to look at their puzzled faces. "So this wolf is Y/n?"  I heard Felix ask. I started to growl loudly at him in the hope he thinks im not anymore. "I dont know, Y/n smells more like strawberries and vanilla while this wolf smells more like red fruit and roses. Plus we don't know for sure Y/n is a werewolf, I know you saw Changbin and Seungmin but that doesn't anything necessary" Thank god Chan, good luck on your search to find the human side of me. I'm not mean at all, but I like games.

Eventually we sattled down and went to sleep, well they went to sleep. I'm to hyper active to sleep. I can't wait to tell Changbinnie hyung about this adventure. I know oppa is the right word for me to use but I like hyung more so I always used it, hihi. After some long hours of observation I decided to leave a note with one of the poems my mom told me when I was little as a tiny tiny hint and shifted quickly back. Man, these guys are light sleepers. When I saw the first rays of light come through the window I decided to take my leave and left the house quietly.

After there was some good distance I dashed back to where I hid my clothes. The scent on them were coming closer and closer. I stopped for a brief second to store them in my tiny bag and dashed further off. When I finaly reached home I was greeted by my aunt in the backyard after I jumped over the fance. I went into the tiny shed and dressed up in Chan his clothes I took, oopsie. I walked back and told her about my story while helping her harvesting some herbs. When we finished with washing them and grinding then in poweder plus storing it away, those sleepy heads decided to wake up.

Me and Heeso made ourselves ready to go to school and rushed past the two boys. On the way to school I told her about everything I encountered the previous night and she squiled in happines. When we entered our first class, I quickly put my neckless back on to hide my scent and sprayed some of my strawberry/vanilla parfume around us. I still decided to wear some of the clothes i kinda stole from Chan cuz it was nice. I wore one of his vests and a beanie, the vest was a little to big but I don't mind it. It felt nice to wear his clothes.

Not long after Chan and Felix also arrived in class and sat down behind us. I could see the confused look before they sat down. "Hey isn't that your beanie and vest?" I could hear Felix whisper. "I don't know man, it kinda smells like me tho, you sure she didn't wear it yesterday too?" I love those whisper gossips. "She wasn't wearing something like that yesterday in school but after school she did." Should I interrupt? Yeah let's do that. "How can you know what I wore yesterday after school?" I asked while I turned around. Oeh they're getting really red right now, love this drama. "I would like to know that too since we were both working on our essay at Y/n's house." Heeso joined in, knowing what I was out for. Felix started to blabber, not being able to make proper scentances. The teacher walked in and we payed our respects to her. You two pups got saved by the teacher, lucky you.