~Chapter 13 rut and heat~

This chapter contains detailed smutty things so if you're not comfortable with it, you can skip to the next chapter. You won't miss anything about the story if you do skip it.

~Changbin's pov.~

After we al decided to make an end on today, we went upstairs to our rooms. I stayed with Felix in his room,Chan had his own room, Heeso and Seungmin took one of the guestrooms and aunt and Y/n got the last guestroom. Just when I was done with showering and brushing my teeth, I went outside and saw Felix sitting uncomfortable on the bed. His ankle must still hurt since the whole bone was sticking out and Y/n didn't use her moon alpha healing. He hopped up to the bathroom after he saw I was out of it to do his thing.

I layed down on his bed at smelled his scent al over it. It smelled so good and I couldn't get enough of it. Just when I was about to get lost in my dirty thoughts, I heard a small whimper coming from the bathroom. I sat up and looked down at myself. Was I really getting my rut right now? I walked over to the bathroom and heared some more whimpers. "Felix you good? You don't have your heat by any change do you?" Wolves their heat and rut always went compared with he full moon, which is tonight. I should have known it.

I opened the door and saw Felix whimpering on the ground with slick covering some tiles. I picked him up and layed him on the bed carefully. Am I really gonna fullfill the last step of mating right now? I released us of our clothes to make it more comfortable for both of us. "S-so hot. H-hurts t-too" He whimpered. I stared to kiss him passionatly but it soon turned into a heated make out. After I was done with creating some love bites over his neck, collarbones and shoulders I started to make my way down. I started to strech him out a bit too since I don't want to hurt him to much already. Wolves in their rut usually fuck like rabbits once their inner wolf takes over.

Once it started to hurt to much for me too, I decided to put and end to the foreplay and positioned myself in front of his slick covered hole. When he nodded with desperation in his eyes, I slowly pushed myself in and bottomed out in him. "S-so deep my a-alpha" he whimpered out of pleasure. "That's right my little omega, I'm so deep in you and you take me so well already. Ready to let me fuck your brain numb until you cant walk anymore?" Felix nodded his head in a yes repeatedly and I started to move in him slowly at first and picked up a good pace later. Eventually I started to lose control and fucked like an animal and he liked it.

It didn't take long for Felix to cum and I was close to. I picked up my pace even more and started to become sloppy after some time. "You close baby?" He threw his head back again after I hit his prostate repeatedly. "Y-yes ah fuck, yes alpha. S-so close." I started to feel myself getting bigger and knew I will release my knot soon. "Ready to be knotted? Ready to be bred my love? Ready to carry our pups?" We were both so close and I knew the thing that would pull us over the edge and make us cum. When he threw his head back again, I help it in place and held my head colse to his scent glands. When we were both so close, I bit hard in it and we both came hard. After I pulled back, I lick some of the blood up until it stopped.

"Should I pull out or do you want to continue?" I asked him, unsure if he had enough for now or not. "Want more, feels to good now. Can't feel my bottom tomorrow anyways and I really liked it." He didn't need to tell me that twice so I started to pick up a fast pace again and promised myself to fuck him so hard until I emptied myself completely in him.

~Felix's pov.~

As I was about to brush my teeth in the bathroom, I felt my legs go weak and sat on the ground. Shit not now. "Felix you good? You don't have your heat by any change do you? " I couldn't really deny his question as I was leaking slick on the tiles. Good thing that all the bedrooms are soundproof, cuz imma have a long night ahead of me. The door was pulled over and I was thrown softly on the bed waiting for him to do something after he stripped us. "S-so hot. H-hurts t-too" He started to kiss al over my body after a heated makeout session and started to losen up my hole in the process. After when he pushed in, I started to lose myself in the pleasure and only wanted more.

"S-so deep my a-alpha" I didn't know what else to say since i started to drown in the plessure. "That's right my little omega, I'm so deep in you and you take me so well already. Ready to let me fuck your brain numb until you cant walk anymore?" I started to nod my head frequently, unable to from words due to the animalistic pace that followed. "Ready to be knotted? Ready to be bred my love? Ready to carry our pups?" Was what he asked and Yongbok began to howl in me as an aswer. Guess imma carry our pups around soon now. 

As I was about to cum, he bit my neck harshly. We finaly completed our mating and were officially mates now. I couldn't be any happier at the moment and came so hard on him. He followed with spilled his load in him. I felt so hot and full after he released his knot. After we both catched our breath he asked me if he should pull out or continue. Of course I want more, I missed him for eight long years. "Want more, feels to good now. Can't feel my bottom tomorrow anyways and I really liked it." Is what I answered, only if I knew what i would get myself into.