~Chapter 35 training~

~Y/n pov.~

It has been a week since I'm back in this wolves ville and the guys has trained a lot so far. Me and Jisung hasn't been training since my leg was still injured and Minho wouldn't let Jisung do a thing these past days, which is odly weird for him. The guys are training now, leaving me and Sung chilling on the sofa. "Bucket" Jisung got out and I grabbed the bucket I had prepared, just in case, on time for him to throw up in it. "Seems like the morning sickness started, let me get some thing that will cheer your stomach up." I said before leaving to the kitchen to get some chicken soup.

Not much later I walked back to him and sat the steaming bowl in front of him to eat up. "You know we vampires don't really eat those things right?" He asked with a slight confused look on his face. "But you can eat it right? If yes then eat it cuz it will ease up the tension in your stomach. I will get something better after you ate it all up." He finaly started to eat it slowly. He finaly finished it after 20 minutes and he looked much better now. "What is the better thing you have in mind?" He asked. "Put this on and give me some minutes and go upstairs, I will get it for you." I said before I transformed and dashed out to the training boy's.

After some running I finaly came to the lake they were training and walked lowly behind bushes to me prey for they day. When he least expected me, I ran out and jumped on him and tackled him to the ground. "What the fuck?" He yelled out before I softy bit his arm and started to drag him away. "Good luck with her Minho, seems like she is healed up enough." We heard Chan and Changbin yell in the distance. After some time of dragging him, I let him go and shifted back. "Here, put this on. I have a suprise for you." I said while giving him a blindfold. "This better not be a joke since im not in the mood right now." Despite his mood he still obeyed me and I started to guide him back to the house. "Also You wont be able to smell or hear gor some minutes but trust me okay." He nodded while I pushed some plugs in his ears and placed a tiny clamb on his nose.

I guided him upstairs to where Jisung would be waiting. I opened the door and his head shot up to mine. "Are you alone Y/n-ah?" Sung asked me since he was also blindfolded. "Trust me for a few more seconds and you will be happy." I sat Minho down on the bed and placed Jisung behind him. I walked over to the other side and sat behind Jisung while pushing on the spot below his jaw to make his vangs appear. I place his head close to Minho's neck and removed his ear plus. "Enjoy guys" and with that I made Jisungs teeth sink into Minho's neck. "F-fuck." Minho whimpered out while I got up to leave the room.

~Minho's pov.~

I knew we were back in the house as soon as we walked up a flight of stairs. What does she have waiting for me that will make me happy upstairs? Not long after she placed me on a bed and I felt the bed dip again far behind me not much later. Before I knew it I felt a pair of vangs sink into my neck. "F-fuck." I whimpered out. So she had Jisung waiting for me here. I took of my blindfold while I let him drink some more of my blood. My sight started to get a bit dizzy and Sung pulled his teeth out of my neck while licking some more blood drips from my neck, not wanting to spill any of it. "You started to throw up this morning from your pregnancy didn't you?" I asked him, but I already knew the answer.

"Yes, I did. Are you mad about it?" He asked unsurely. I don't need to have eyes to know that tears are rolling down his cheeks right now. I turned around and pulled him into a thight hug. "Ofcouse not. I could never be mad at you. I would earlier be mad at myself, I heard the conversation between you and Y/n a week ago" I finaly admitted. "You're not alone Sung and I hope you know that so please, don't hide your needs or the things you want and share it with me." It was quiet for a moment before he also spoke up. "I will from now on." He said and I pulled him in for a soft kiss. 

"Wanna cuddle up and stay here untill dinner?" I suggested, knowing that he doesn't really want to face the others right now. "Sounds like a good plan Min." He answered back and we started to cuddle up before I pulled the blanket over us.