CHAPTER 40

Zaki

ACTUALLY we are not at home now we are in the mansion. My friend's mansion is where we sometimes hang out and this is also where we torture people who have committed sins against us. We're here because we will torture the shameless man who hurt the woman I love.

The man on the bus.

We can only do this now because we have been busy helping the girl we love. "Mi amor, text me. She said she is well going to the mall." Zack said.

"Who is with her?" Zy asked and sat down on the mono block chair while facing the shameless man, he was getting weak because of the torture we gave him earlier.

"The girl's." Zack replied.

"Let's go back to the campus, the next day we'll torture him again." Zeus said coldly that's why we left immediately.

"Hindi ba tayo susunod sa mall?" Tanong ni Premo, oo nga no, andon ang babaeng minamahal ko. "Sa mall tayo." Wika ko kay Rinz na siyang nagmamaniho nitong van.

We only spent a few minutes because the mall was quite close to the mansion. We got out of the van immediately after Rinz parked the van in the parking lot. While we were walking, Rence suddenly tripped, so all of the people with me burst out laughing, except for Zeus.

"Fuck you!" He said annoyed and got up, "Sige itawa niyo, isn't it funny haha." He said and pretended to laugh as our laughter got louder.

"That's Xy's bag, right?" We stopped laughing because of what Zeus said so we looked at Rence's feet. I frowned because Xy's bag was the reason why Rence tripped..

"Ano namang ginagawa ng bag ni Xy rito?" Rence asked and picked up the bag. . "Nagtampo siguro yan kay Xy kaya naglakad papunta yan rito sa parking lot." Kyuso said sarcastically so Rence hit him.

"Let's check the cctv, parang may mali." Ian said that's why we agreed because out of all of us he had the strongest feeling. All his instincts were right.

After we arrived at the cctv control room, we immediately checked. We almost cried out in anger when we watched what happened to the five of them.

"Fucking shit not mayo sol." Zy said insultingly.

Even I feel the same way. They touch our sunshine, fuck them all. I will burn them alive. I kill them fucking all.

Kaya naman na naming mag kakaibigan na iligtas sila pero kailangan malaman nila daddy dahil kilala nila kung sino ang putanginang kumuha sa babaeng mahal ko.

Pagkarating namin sa mansion ay agad namin sinabi kila daddy kaya agad rin silang umaksyon para mahanap sila. Me and my three twins are both silent because this is not a joke goddamit, that is the girl we love.

They just really try to hurt my sunshine. They will taste the suffering and death. "Hello, who's this?" We looked at daddy Lucifer when someone called his phone.

Daddy put the phone down on the glass table. "Kilala niyo naman na siguro kami. Kami ay nagbalik na patikim pa lang ito mga Santillian." Fuck, ito na sila.

"Gusto niyo bang marinig ang mga sasabihin nila?" The person on the other phone added and there was a moment of silence on the other line. "Tito, magdala po kayo ng chicken joy a pati na rin spaghetti wag niyo pong kakalimutan magdala ng cheese burger. Nagugutom po kase kami di sila magbigay ng pagkain ehh." It's Xy voice, rinig ko naman na nagpigil ng tawa sila Kyuso.

"Ano bang pinagsasabi mong babae ka? Dapat nagmamakaawa ka ng iligtas ka nila!" The man who called the phone said again.

"Hoyy walang hiya ka wag mong sasaktan ang mga kaibigan ko! hoy bugok!" Oh fuck, it's my sunshine voice. Fuck them all, try to hurt her ililibig ko sila ng buhay.