Nine

Chika's POV

"Bisi, what you did was very stupid guy. I can't believe you did such" I said

"See Chika if you came here to preach to me, just leave" Bisi replied filing her nails.

"Bisola nawa for you oo, I know say bomb dey your head but guy this are your friends, 5 years down the drain because of a guy who will never like you" I shouted because I couldn't believe she could be so stupid.

"Wow says the girl who got mad when Oscar dated Hadirat. You think I am just gonna be like you and just suck in my feelings" She replied.

"Really, you are bringing Oscar, at least I didn't ruin my friendships. I didn't bring my bestfriend's past into a discussion because of a freaking boy, Bisola. Wetin dey do you sef?" I yelled

"Chika you never understand and even though you will always pick them over me. I am your bestfriend" Bisi started and I cut her off.

"You can't manipulate your way through this, you are my bestfriend but Carrie has had my back when you didn't. Carrie is like a sister to me, you mess with her, you mess with me. When you apologise then you can come back to me" I replied walking away.

"Hadirat is way better than you all. Fuck all of you" Bisi screamed but I was done covering up her shit.

I walked into class and headed straight for my desk to just weep my eyes out. How dare she bring Oscar into this?

"Chika, wetin sup?" Dele asked squatting to look at me.

"Nothing" I replied. I just wish Bisi could be more sensible.

I hated arguments occurring amongst us cause it gets me so emotional.

"Hey it's okay" Dele said standing up to hug while I cried on his shirt.

"Why is she so foolish?" I asked him

"Well people dey stupid on a norms sha, you no fit do anything other than to advise them whether they take am or not no affect  you" he replied

"Thanks Dele" I said looking up at him "Sorry for your shirt"

"Anything for you Chika, no sha cry again oo. My guy" he replied fist bumping me and I smiled.

Dele was the rugged type of fine. The sort of guy who seems like he is tough but really sweet.

"Do I smell a crush here?" My subconscious asked

"NO," I thought "All I smell is a sweet fragrance of Dior perfume".

Carrie's POV

I feel so sad right now. I feel like death honestly. My friendship life is down the drain and everything is collapsing on my watch.

"Babe cheer up na" Sharon said

"He won't talk to me" I replied

"Ha, his bored of you, chaii don't cry" Nengi said from her seat.

"Abeg shut up who dey follow you talk. Omo shadow go find your mistress oo" Sharon spat at her.

"Your blood hot sha" Fejiro said to Sharon and everyone laughed.

"Guys, the Economics teacher is coming" Grace said running in.

We all comported ourselves and dressed properly because Mr Ogunleye wasn't someone to be joked with.

"Ss3 Lily" he started "You people are still playing abi, no problem. Your mock starts in two weeks time, I can't wait to see you guys scores".

"Nawa for this man sef"