Thirteen

In your hands by Halle
This song is the main playlist for Querencia and I love Halle so much. She is my role model.

Carrie's POV

"Avery, I have a study date with Alexander" I pouted at my reflection in the mirror "I don't know what to wear and most of my day clothes are joggers".

"Hmm"Avery thought taking a spoon of cornflakes into her mouth "Wear the white long-sleeved crop top that Chika gave you last year and yeah I have a wool skirt, I can borrow you".

"Thanks" I replied.

I checked her wardrobe and saw the knee length bodycon skirt that had a little middle slit and draw strings. I put on the clothes and I liked it.

 I put on the clothes and I liked it

Carrie's outfit

"You know that crop tops aren't allowed so you have to be careful" Chika said wearing her jorts.

"Where you dey go?" I asked

"Oh, Dele and I are studying together" She said then I and Avery exchanged smiles.

I tied my newly made bohemian braids in a bun, rubbed my lip gloss, wore platform slides (slides that are high for short people sha).

"You look nice, hmm" Avery said smiling "NO go cause confusion oo because the way your shape and nyash just dey come out, nawa oo".

"Stop na" I said pulling a hoodie over the outfit. I packed all my reading stuffs, my gadgets and snacks.

"OK guys, bye"

"Bye"

On my way out, I met Bisi talking to Kamsy when she saw me she eyed me eh and moved closer to Kamsy.

"Carrie" Kamsy said before moving to hug me much to Bisi's dismay.

"Hey Kamsy" I replied hugging him back then flipping Bisi my middle finger.

"Where you off to?" He asked when he pulled away.

"Studying with a friend" I replied.

"OK then goodluck" he said and I smiled and walked away.

......
I got to the library block before I removed my hoodie, at least those useless security men weren't there. I used the elevator to the 4th floor which was usually scanty. I looked around for Alexander but I couldn't sight him. I was even with my glasses sef. I decided to text the werey.

"Where are you?" I asked

"4th floor" he replied

"I am at the 4th floor and still can't see you" I sent.

"I am behind you" he replied.

I turned to bump headfirst into his chest. Nawa for who no tall and this slides is not even giving me enough height sef.