Sixteen

Carrie's POV

They called out all the Ss3 students during the assembly to shame us for our poor result, not all of us sha excluding Amina, Joseph, Alexander and Segun.

"I cannot believe that you all failed the mock exams except 4 people. Is this what you will give us as a result" Vice principal Remi Olukoye said "The school is highly disappointed".

The teachers and everyone looked at us in so much pity like they know we will fail later on. The walk to class was deadly for junior students cause if you laugh they will punish you.

"Nawa oo dem come dey make us seem like we no know book" Dele complained.

"Na this school dey make this children dey behave anyhow with us" Martin complained.

Most of the set were basing in arts class talking when Hadirat came in with three juniors, one ss2 boy.

"Kneel down fast" She screamed and they knew not to disobey.

I hated Hadirat but I couldn't deny that she commanded respect, I mean she isn't Labour prefect girl for nothing. She gets to put her wickedness to good use.

"Senior Hadirat, I cannot kneel down" one of the junior girls I think is named Impact said

"Impact or Difference whatever they call you. Shey you want to clean toilet for 2 weeks" Hadirat barked, literally and the girl humbly served the punishment.

I was fed up with the rubbish going on with Alex so I went to sit beside him on one of the desks.

"Alex" I called

"Hey" he replied

"I am really tired of this rubbish that's going on between us" I said

"Carrie come" Nathan said to me.

"I am talking with him, later" I replied

"But I need you now" he said "So come".

"What the fuck man, she said she is talking with me so fuck off" Alexander growled at him and the class went silent.

"I wasn't talking to you so stay out of this" Nathan replied about to take hold of my wrist when Alex pulled me behind him.

"She said she is with me so do your worst" he said between gritted teeth.

"NO problem" Nathan said smiling weirdly "you will learn" and he left.

"Carrie cm you just not be a whore for a second" Hadirat said

"Bitch shut the fuck up" Avery yelled

"Like you aren't one" Alex replied

"Shit, Hadirat sorry oo"

"E enter, chaii. No cry"

"Eyaa"

"Savage"

"Was she talking to you?" Bisi asked Alex

"Ask your mother fam" Alex replied before pulling me out of the class with him.

......

"I am sorry.." he started but I cut him off by hugging him.

"I missed you" I said

"I missed you too Minnie" he replied

"Your mum is beautiful" he said "you look like her".

"Thanks if that's your way of calling me beautiful" I replied

"Hey, why was that dude ordering you like that, if he is doing anything to you that is wrong please tell me okay" Alex said cupping my face "I never want to see you get hurt".