High

It had been a few days since, and although they were both busy with work, they made sure to spend the night together, every night.

One of the joys of the world, pleasures of dating Harvey Specter...or so he says.

Regardless of what's going on at work, they both seemed happy, genuinely happy. At ease.

Today they were both late, a few hours or so...

Carmen was the CEO, who was gonna tell her off? She can show up whenever she pleases.

Harvey on the other hand...

"You wanna explain why you're so late?" Jessica raised her eyebrow, looking at the smug man in front of her.

"Well, I could, but I'm not sure you wanna know." He smirked.

"This is the third time this week, Harvey. And I'm happy that you're happy, I am...but you need to show up on time." She held a straight face, "understood?"

"I'll do my best." He smiled, buttoning up his suit as he got up.

"I'm serious. We're at war."

"I have a plan."

"And did you think of that, all on your own?" She smiled.

"I'm extra sharp," he shrugged, "I haven't worked a minute all morning." He smirked, "see that's funny, cause I was late from all the sex."

"Get the hell out of my office," she rolled her eyes, holding a smile.

Carmen headed to Pearson Hardman, she had a meeting with Jessica

Carmen headed to Pearson Hardman, she had a meeting with Jessica. While waiting for the elevator, she had the weird pleasure of finally meeting Louis Litt.

"Oh my god...Ms Robyn." He looked at her as if star struck.

"Yes, and you are?" She smiled politely.

"Louis Litt!" He introduced himself excitedly, "you're amazing. Your company, you, everything. Amazing."

"Thank you," she was confused, Harvey had mentioned Louis but she never expected his description to be so accurate.

"What an honour." He shook her hands.

She looked around, "did Harvey put you up to this?"

"What?" He laughed, "up to what?"

"Nothing," she joined him in the elevator, "so you work here?"

"Yeah!" He said proudly, "I'm their newest senior partner!"

"Oh?" She said, amused.