Nice to meet you

Vic POV:
(30th March 2021)

After performing Gasoline, I walk to the front of the stage and notice a few signs in the audience. "Can anyone with a sign hold them up so I can read them?" I request, scanning the crowd. I can't help but laugh when I see a girl in the first row holding up a sign that reads, "Can you be my first kiss?" i point to the sign and as a reaction the camera team is showing the sign on the big screen. I playfully ask her, "Would that really be your first kiss?" She excitedly yells, "I WAITED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS!" I can't help but burst out laughing before deciding to go for it. "OK, FUCK IT, I'M COMING OVER, GIRL!" I declare, cheers erupting from the audience.

I jump off the stage into the secured area and make my way towards the sobbing girl. "What's your name?" I ask as I carefully wipe away her tears. "My name is Lara," she cries out. "Do you want me to be your first kiss?" I tease her, to which she eagerly nods in agreement. "It's settled then!" I announce loudly into my microphone before setting it down. I place my hands on her cheeks and pull her in planting a kiss on her lips. The crowd erupts in screams as the moment is captured on the big screens next to the stage. I giggle as I pull back and proudly exclaim, "I AM YOUR FIRST KISS!" Lara smiles as I return to the stage to continue with my second song.

The backtrack to Born this way (Originally by Lady Gaga) starts and I get into my position starting the first part of the song with lip syncing.

"It doesn't matter if you love him or capital H-I-M
Just put your paws up
'Cause you were born this way, baby"

The crowd erupts in cheers and screams, as I start singing.

My mama told me when I was young, "We are all born superstars"
She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on in the glass of her boudoir
"There's nothing wrong with loving who you are"
She said, "'Cause He made you perfect, babe
So hold your head up, girl, and you'll go far"
Listen to me when I say

As the chorus kicks in, I sing out the lyrics with all my energy, feeling the music pulsing through me. I jump around the stage, dancing and moving to the beat, feeding off the energy of the crowd. The audience joins in, singing along creating an almost magical  atmosphere. The excitement is contagious, and I can't help but smile as I continue to perform, giving it my all and enjoying every moment of the show.

I'm beautiful in my way 'cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself, and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way (born this way)
Ooh, there ain't no other way, baby, I was born this way
Baby, I was born this way (born this way)
Ooh, there ain't no other way, baby, I was born this way
Right track, baby, I was born this way

As the whispering part of the song comes on again, I dramatically overact my lip syncing, mouthing the words with exaggerated expressions and gestures.

Don't be a drag, just be a queen
Don't be (don't be, don't be)

Give yourself prudence and love your friends
Subway kid, rejoice your truth
In the religion of the insecure, I must be myself, respect my youth
A different lover is not a sin, believe capital H-I-M (hey, hey, hey)
I love my life, I love this record, and
Mi amore vole fe, yah (same DNA)

As the chorus starts up again, I spot a girl with the pride flag in the front row, I rush over to her, taking the flag and wrapping it around myself, I look into her eyes and smile as I sing the chorus directly to her, holding her hand and sharing a special moment with my fans.