Prologue: A Small Soul

Hell.

A realm for the damned.

A place where sinners go to suffer for all of eternity.

Oh...

... What a crowded place to live in for eternal damnation.

Every year it was the same routine.

Angels would descend from the Heavens and purge a section of Pentagram City. It was always random, and always without warning. Many of its citizens practically fled in terror when that day came, in fear of being erased for good. It was bad enough the feeling of agony when they died, but when you died in Hell, that's it! Game over!

Every demon that's been in hell long enough knew this much.

And... They lived in fear.

The day of the extermination had come as it did before.

Part of the city had been laid in ruins, fires spreaded through the streets.

Demons had been running and screaming trying to get to safety--But it all proved to be useless as each of the demons had been sliced to bits or stabbed to death.

Only one Demon had been trying to get others to safety. He was a Demon with gray skin who looked to have horns on his head that belonged to a goat with ears to go with it. His hair had been styled with red hair yet it had been short and spiky with messy bangs; his tail had been a scorpion as he managed to grab ahold of one of the Exorcists before slamming them down onto the floor. He had worn a tank top shirt with a dark red jacket, ripped black jeans and dark red sneakers.

His eyes had been red with a light yellow scarle.

"Just keep running!" He told the Demons, "Don't look back!"

One of them ended up tripping as they shrieked when an Exorcist had towered over them.

The Demon quickly grabbed a garbage lid before he tossed it, knocking the exterminator out of the sky. "Come on!" He said getting the demon to their feet, "Don't stop!"

Gunfire could be heard amongst the chaos. A tall imp had stood on top of the wreckage; her hair tied back and her outfit consisted of a dark gray crop-top with a black short jacket and short black pants with leggings. She had a couple of white spots on her long tail, including a large peculiar one on her face, her bangs had covered a part of it. She socked one of them in the face before she noticed the demon.

"Jaxon!" She called out, "This way!"

The Demon---Jaxon took notice before he quickly ran over to where she was.

"Tina!" He said, "Do you think you can take them to the bunker!?"

"Yeah---Though there are a lot more of these assholes then there were last year!" Tina replied, before an Exterminator charged. She quickly shot one out of the sky causing them to crash. Not much to anyone's surprise it got up and looked unphased as their wound healed instantly.

"Where's Decimo?!" He asked.

"How the fuck should I know?! I ain't his babysitter!" Tina replied.

Jaxon growled, "Just get them over to the bunker--Keep trying to call him!"

"Alright everybody, follow me if you wanna live!" Tina shouted as she started to lead the group to safety.

Jaxon managed to dodge a spear as he grabbed one of the exterminators and swung them around before tossing them aside.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance.