Chapter 3: Down at this Hazbin Hotel!

(Opening Theme: Meta Runners S2-Only Up Performed By Lizz Robinet)

    Jaxon, Decimo (who snapped out of his phase) and Tina managed to distance themselves between the remaining mob demons as they each sighed with relief. Though the minute they were safe, they both had another issue to deal with. Not with finding Dream---But with what the gang's boss had told them.

    "YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT LITTLE GIRL, ACTUALLY MANAGED TO KILL AN EXORCIST ANGEL---" Tina shouted, "---AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TELL US!?"

    "WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?!" Decimo yelled.

    "A LOT HAPPENED IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME, OKAY?!" Jaxon yelled, "Sides, I'm still trying to process what it was I saw."

    "Jax---" Decimo said, "---No other kind of demon could kill an Exorcist---Even I tried to, believe me! But---How did she —A human—kill one?!"

    Jaxon had recalled as he sighed, "I---Don't know what it was I saw. When I was fighting one of them, she used some strange power to trap the angel before chopping off their head."

    "Oh my--" Decimo said before he turned to a stray demon dog and shot it on sight. "THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT"!!

    "Well what was I supposed to do?!" Jaxon said, "Would you even believe me if I said it in the first place?!"

    "Jax---What did you do with the Exorcists?!" Tina asked, "Please tell me you got rid of the body! If one of the Angels finds out who knows what they'll do to all the Sinners!"

    "Don't worry---" Jaxon said, "---I made sure to bury it before I got Dream out of there!"

"Let's hope for all our sakes." Decimo said before he saw another stray and shot it with a silencer.

"Are you calm now?" Jaxon asked him.

"I'M A LITTLE FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!" Decimo yelled, "If she really did kill one of those assholes then why didn't she say something in the first place!"

"That's the thing---" Jaxon said as Decimo looked shocked by his next words, "---I don't even think she realized what she was doing." He soon thought back to what he saw when Dream killed the Angel, "It's almost as if---Her body was there but in her head... She was somewhere else." 

"You mean---She killed one of them without even knowing it?" He asked.

Jaxon only nodded.

"... Then if she wasn't aware of what she did---" Tina said, "---And if any other demons saw her---"

"I know---I know---" Jaxon said, "---That's why we gotta find her and get her to the hotel." He turned to Decimo, "Did she respond to the texts you sent?"

Decimo soon looked over at his phone, "It says she's safe and having a snack with a friendly demon?"

At this, the three of them looked confused by this sort of thing. "The fuck?" Jaxon said, "What kind of person did she find that is friendly!?"

"Who is even that friendly!?" Tina asked.

"Why is she eating at a time like this?!" Decimo questioned.

***

-Somewhere Nearby; Cafe-

    Dream didn't know any part of Hell could be so nice. One moment she had been running from gunfire the next minute---

    ---She had been sitting at a nice outdoor cafe, with beautiful flowers growing---Roses from what she could see. The server came over and served her and Alastor; though she noticed the server had basically powered walked the second he served them their plate.