Chapter 11: Hell is Forever

(Opening Theme: Meta Runners S2 OP-Only Up Performed By Lizz Robinet)

-Heaven's Embassy-

    Charlie and Jaxon didn't know how long they were sitting there, listening to the Angel ramble on and on. Mostly he had been talking about himself and his sex life. Needless to say---

    ---Neither Charlie nor Jaxon could care less.

    They were both slouched in their seats as he went on and on, not shutting his mouth for even a second. Even Drone Robby had been on the table, as it had been on the verge of going into sleep mode.

    "So, I was playin' this gig, and for some fuckin' reason, this virtue chick was diggin' on the drummer---" The Angel said and even emphasized his point, "---And it's like, "do you know who I am? I'm fuckin' Adam. I'm the original dick!"

    At the name, Jaxon and Charlie flinched and even the Drone Robby had been snapped out of its sleep mode. They both looked shocked and had been processing as the Angel---Adam continued on.

    "All dicks descend from me!" He said before turning to Lute, "You think you want drummer dick?"

    Lute only shook her head in reply.

    "No way! I'm the Dick-fuckin' master!" Adam said as he ate a rib, "So anyway---How's your weekend been?"

    ".... You're---Adam?" Jaxon said as he processed the information, "As in---First man Adam?" He soon looked to Charlie before he whispered, "Wasn't he Lilith's---You know---"

    It soon hit Charlie like a ton of bricks, as her eyes widened, "... That explains SO much."

    "I know---" Adam said before he did a rock pose, "---I fuckin rock!"

    Charlie brushes off the awkwardness as she soon asks, "Well, Adam, sir. Mr. Adam, sir--"

    "Call me Dickmaster." Adam said.

    "Never gonna happen." Jaxon immediately replied with a grossed out look.

    "Anyway---" Charlie said, "--You seem like a smart--Well stand up guy--"

    "Uh-huh." Adam replied while picking his teeth.

    "And I know you are the leader of the angels." Charlie said, "And you are a big thinker, a revolutionary. A— A genius!"

    "Your words babe." He said as he chuckled.

    "Who would really love to put his name on something--"

    "Fucking love putting my name on shit! Shit's the best!"

    "Oh Lord..." Was all Jaxon could say as he face palmed himself.

    "It's a solution to our biggest problem!" Charlie continued.

    "Oooh---" Adam said as their expressions seemed to brighten. They felt like they made a connection until---

    "Herpes." Adam said as they both froze and even Drone Robby shut down and fell on the floor, "Yeah that's a bitch."

    "N---Okay you're not wrong on that account---" Jaxon said, "---But still no! The other big issue!"

    "Oh!" Adam said, "Well let's see... Ugly people? Math? Global Warming, no wait, that's Earth's problem!"

    Charlie and Jaxon sank in their seats as they both groaned in annoyance. "... Give me the strength to NOT kill him..." Jaxon said as he buried his face into his hands.