Chapter 16: The Meaning of Trust PT3

(Second Opening Theme: Blood-C Opening-Spiral Performed By DUSTZ)

"ANGEL, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

After taking Angel's advice Vaggie took the other patrols to a place were he says they can trust each other. Of course looking at the area---it was NOT what it seems as they saw demons with rather tight latex and in---Other compromising positions.

Vaggie looked less then thrilled to be there while the rest----Had been in shock. Especially Charlie and Yukito. Tina had been covering her teen kids eyes and had blindfolds on her triplets.

"No activity requires more trust than BDSM, baby." Angel said pulling on the handcuffs, "No bond stronger than those formed through bondage!"

"Angel!" Tina said in a scolding manner.

"What? It's their motto." He said, before he pointed over to a sign. They were in shock that it read the same thing.

"... Oh..." Was all Tina could say.

"Angel---" Charlie said, "---I love the enthusiasm but um----"

"Angel, what makes you think anyone is into this?" Yukito asked.

Decimo was breathing heavily as he got his gun as he said to Angel. "I'm---Gonna----FUCKING--"

"Ah~Oh my God!" Dream could be heard saying.

Immediately, Decimo, Charlie, Vaggie and Yukito looked over in her direction, fearing the worst as Dream let out a series of moans---

---They sighed with relief when they saw she was just getting a shoulder massage with Husk. Both of them had been laying on their stomachs as Dream had a blindfold on herself. Husk could even be heard purring.

"Oh~This feels so good!" Dream said relaxed, "This is better than a spa!"

"You know---" Husk said, "---I don't hate this."

"Ditto dude---" Dream said before turning to the lady giving her a shoulder massage, "--You're a natural at this! Good job."

"Thanks!" She said with a friendly smile despite her costume, "You are so cute."

Dream giggled as she had a friendly smile.

Decimo had a look as he was soon stunned he couldn't even pull the trigger. "What in the fuc--"

"I'm ready to punish some bad boys~"

Each of them had a shocked look when they noticed Niffty had been in a dominatrix outfit even with a whip.

"... Woof." Dream said in shock as she peaked out from her blindfold.

"Yeaaaah---Nevermind---" Husk said before he took Dream's hand before he dragged her out after readjusting her blindfold, "---W-We're out."

"OH FOR--" Decimo said as he tossed a knife at her only for her to dodge as she laughed.

"Missed me, Deci~"Niffty said. "You're gonna have to do better than that~"

"Hey!" One of them said as they approved Decimo as he had his flight or flight sense on.

"Nice Rifle! Sounds like you're an ace with that thing!" One of their patrons told Decimo.

"...What the fuck did you just say?" Decimo asked with a dark look. "You trying to offend me?"

"Not at all! In Fact we were wondering if you're up for Target practice?"

Decimo's ears perked as he said "You had me at Target practice! Who are we shooting?"

They pointed to a guy who was tied to a bullseye as he couldn't help but be in ecstasy as he said "COME ON! SHOOT ME! THAT SHIT TURNS ME ON! SHOOT ME IN THE NIPPLES IF YOU HAD TO! BLOW MY BALLS OFF!"