Chapter 7: I Fratelli Mezzo Demone

(Opening Theme: Meta Runners S2 OP-Only Up Performed By Lizz Robinet)

Another day and another passed by by the time Dream had arrived at the Hazbin Hotel. Even though it had been almost a week, she had been getting used to her surroundings and even a routine she had herself on. On the weekday mornings, she had private lessons with Alastor to help out with her condition, and when she was done--she had helped out Charlie with promoting the hotel as best as they could, despite a certain half demon trying to kill the demons they were trying to promote the hotel to. Though so far it hadn't been going well in an attempt to build a name for themselves.

On the days she had off though she had the most fun.

She had got to spend those days with her new friends from Tina's teen kids to her new bestie Angel when he didn't have work.

This had been one of those off days.

Angel had decided to show what Hell had to offer with the TV shows they had available that didn't show on the Vox network, which had been a little show called, "Hell-a-Novela". She and Angel sat next to one another as they were eating popcorn that had been freshly popped.

"Why!? Why did you cheat on me Alejandro!?" The Imp Actress said on the TV with tears coming down her eyes, "With my sister of all people, before the day of our wedding?!"

"Why?!" The other Imp Actor asked "Because I saw you with Fernando during that party! You're the one that betrayed me!"

She gasped, "He was my cousin! I do not love him like I love you!"

"Honestly---Gabriella really should just break up with Alejandro." Dream said.

"Right!?" Angel said, "She could do so much better with that neighbor of hers Roberto! They have a lot more chemistry together!"

"That's what I'm saying!" She said, "Why is Gabriella so blind!?"

Xavion soon entered the lobby and noticed the two of them watching TV. Though he couldn't help but make a face when he saw exactly what they were watching.

"This shit again?" Xavion asked. "Come on, you know by the end of this season she ends up fuc-"

"Shut up!" Angel said as he covered his mouth, "Spoilers! She hasn't seen the finale yet!"

"Yeah, don't be a noob and spoil the surprise!" Dream said as she had already been covering her ears.

Xavion groaned as he said "Fine... Have any of you seen my psychopath of a little brother? I gotta talk to him."

"... Pretty sure he's trying to kill Husk over there." Dream said, as she pointed over to the bar.

Xavion looked over, as his eyes widened at the sight of---

A fort was made around the bar while Decimo had been wearing an army helmet.

"WILL YOU STOP TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME?!" Husk shouted before he ducked from another shot.

"BITE ME, YOU CAT ACTOR REJECT!!" Decimo said as he reloaded

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!" He shouted.

"DAMN IT, DECIMO! THIS IS NOT DOOM!" Xavion shouted "You already got scolded by Tina yesterday because you decided to toss TNT at her!"

"I SAID BITE ME! Plus she had it coming!" Decimo yelled before he pulled the pin and was ready to throw it at Husk.

"Oh for Christ sake---" Xavion said before he swiped the grenade from his hand and put the pin back in. "Decimo it's been almost a week since we moved here, don't you have something to do today?"