Chapter 25: The Hitman, the Bomber and Emperor

(Warning: We know we said, this series is for Mature Audiences Only, But For this chapter, there's gonna be A LOT more gore than usual and I mean DEADPOOL levels of gore---Don't say I Didn't warn you -KenRyu)

***

(Second Opening Theme: Blood-C Opening-Spiral Performed By DUSTZ)

-IMP City; Downtown-

At a certain Apartment, in a high building that had been small, a certain Grey Hellhound had been in her room, looking over her phone. She had a pointed, dog-like muzzle with sharp and pointy teeth, and a dark grey nose. Her eyes have red sclera and white irises, and she wears grey eyeshadow and black winged-eyeliner for makeup.

Her fur had been white with grey countershading encircling her face. Grey patches had been seen on her shoulders, with long, voluminous silver hair swept to the side to reveal her dark grey ears; the left of which is pierced with two small, black hoop-piercings, while the right is ragged. She had a large, dark grey bushy tail with white on the underside. She also had a piercing on her right eyebrow with a black hoop for jewelry.

Her outfit featured a large, spiked black choker around her neck. Her tattered grey, off-the-shoulder crop-top is held up at the neckline by a series of crisscross spaghetti-straps that form an inverted pentagram. She also wore a set of black shorts that are tattered at the hems, with a white crescent moon detail on the right side.

Loona could hear a knock on her room door as her ear twitched.

"It's open." She said not taking her eyes of her phone.

TJ opened the door wearing a coat, which Loona took notice of. TJ soon signed, "I'm gonna go meet with Fizz. Want me to bring back anything?"

"Just some coffee or boba---" Loona replied, "---You know the kind I like."

TJ nodded before she waved goodbye. Loona only gave a casual wave as she left the apartment making sure the door was locked.

That was when her phone started to ring, as she could see the caller ID. She only groaned before she took the call.

"The fuck do you want Ulrica?"

Her Eyes widened slightly, "What do you mean you're being chased by an Emperor?"

***

A few moments had passed as Ulrica came barreling into the apartment; Loona let them in as she looked a bit stunned when she saw she had been dragging in Decimo inside.

"Ulrica, what the actual fuck?!" Loona said, slamming the door shut. She looked at Decimo as she snarled. "Decimo, what the hell did you put her through no--"

"Nothing, this time, Mutt." Decimo said as he flicked her nose. "Where do you keep the first aid?"

"Oh no." Loona said stopping him, "What makes you think I'm gonna help you?"

"As much as I WANT to murder you and the clown, Now's not the time!" Decimo said as he moved Loona out of the way as he looked while Ulrica set him on the couch. " We're being hunted by Frigiderick and his goons."

"That asshole that's always on your case?" Loona asked.

"The very same." Decimo said as he finally found the first aid kit. "Finally!" he got out a bottle of wound cleanser as he said to Ulrica. "Hold still."

Ulrica held out her arm as Decimo began to clean it as she yelped.

"Hey! Not so much!" Ulrica said, "You want to bleed to death, weirdo hitman?!"