Chapter 23: I'm a Loser

(Second Opening Theme: Blood-C Opening-Spiral Performed By DUSTZ)

-Hazbin Hotel-

    It had been late in the night in the hotel. The tension had been uneasy for most, though Dream didn't seem to notice as she had been occupied. She had been playing a card board game with Xavion, Husk, Yukito and Jaxon as they had some space at the bar. While Jaxon with his arm bandaged, seemed to be in a daze, Dream had smiled in confidence.

    "XAVION, PREPARE YOUR GOBLIN ARMY FOR BATTLE!" Dream called out.

    "BRING IT ON BABY!" Xavion yelled. "YOU AIN'T READY FOR THIS!"

    Dream chuckled, "Oh-ho-ho-ho, you're not ready for this move!" She soon slammed the card down, "FOR I DEPLOY THE DRAGON FLEET!!!"

    Xavion gasped in horror, "THE DRAGON FLEET?! ON THE RIP?!"

    Dream laughed and evil laugh, "Looks like I get to fly right over your goblins, and drop them eggbombs on your army!"

    "LE-GASP, YOU FIEND!" Xavion exclaimed

    She tapped her fingers, "And since I'm in the desert region, I get to attack again in one turn!"

    It hadn't been long before Xavion himself laughed with confidence, having his backhand right next to his cheek. "Pretty sneaky, pretty sneaky indeed~!" Xavion said before he flipped over a card, "BUT YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!"

    "NANI!?" Dream shouted, grasping her head.

    "THAT'S RIGHT! BECAUSE OF THIS TRAP CARD'S EFFECT WITH THIS TREASURE I SUMMON THE BIG MAMMOTH!" Xavion shouted, "If I roll a 10 or higher, then he will stomp on your gremlin crew like they're a bunch of ants!"

    "BUT---" Dream pointed out, "---If you roll a 9 or lower, then he'll turn on your own forces!"

    Xavion's face turned dark, as his voice changed, "THAT'S A CHANCE I'M WILLING TO TAKE..."

    "... Do you have any idea what is happening?" Yukito asked Husk as they watched the two duke it out when Xavion rolled a 20.

    "Beats me---" Husk said looking to his own cards, "---How the Squirt played this with her circle of friends in the Human World, I'll NEVER know."

    Yukito sighed, "I thought I would get the rules as time went on but it gets all confusing the more I play."

    "What I'm still shocked about is how she had this in her backpack." Husk said, "What even is her bag, a fucking wormhole?"

    Dream's jaw dropp beforer she started to ugly cry. "NO!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN THIS BE?!"

    "BOOYAH! EVEN IN HELL I'M STILL THE D&C CARDJACKERS CHAMPION!" Xavion cheered.

    "Yeeeah, I still don't get it..." Husk said.

    "Me neither---" Yukito said looking to the box, "---Who knew Dungeons and Conquer would be this complex." She soon turned to Xavion, "Though I'm surprised you got the hang of it."

    "It's a game that got way popular when I was alive!" Xavion said, "I can't believe they still make this!"

    "Yeah, they changed it every few years or so---" Dream said, "--Thankfully you missed the period where they..." She soon shuddered, "... Tried to make it cooler."

    "How did that turn out?" Husk asked.

    Dream didn't reply, instead she took out her sketch book and they saw art that was just---Popping and given an extreme edge.