Chapter 17: Everyone is Sus

(Second Opening Theme: Blood-C Opening-Spiral Performed By DUSTZ)

The progress had been slow for Charlie.

The month was nearly over and so far, progression on getting new patrons to the hotel had been slim. Though she was grateful to have Sir Pentrious as their newest patron but here she had been going through---

---One of her meltdowns.

As everyone in the hotel was doing their own thing, Charlie had been making a pile of crumbled up paper. She had been mumbling curses as after she wrote another idea she ended up crumbling it and adding it to the overflowing wastebin.

"Well this is getting annoying." Red said as he had been reading a book, "She's been at that for the past six weeks nonstop."

"You're telling me." Decimo said as he had been cleaning one of his various guns, "I'm just about to go out for my stroll, I'm THIS close into making her into a tshirt."

"Cut Charlie some slack you two--" Tina said, as she had been calculating with Xavion and Jaxon, "---There's a lot riding on this especially with the Cleanse coming earlier then usual."

"Yeah, Take it easy on her, she's trying her best." Xavion added. "Also does your stroll involve Katie Killjoy?"

"THE WHORE DESERVES IT!" Decimo shouted as he prepared a drone. "And I'm gonna make that C(U Next Tuesday) Finally meet her maker."

Jaxon soon finished calculating as he made a face, "Oof, yikes--"

"What up?" Decimo asked.

"These bills are what's up." Jaxon said, as Tina and Xavion had been noticing the number, as they both looked horrified.

"Deci---" Xavion said giving his brother a look, "---HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SPEND 1,000 DOLLARS ON YOUR GUNS?!"

"Hey! You know how HARD it is out there when you have to literally kill to get paid?!" Decimo asked

"You nearly kill us all the time." Red said, nonchatalnly.

"$100 DOLLARS FOR EACH SILVER BULLET?!" Xavion shouted pointing to the list.

"What? Someones gotta take care of the werewolves." Decimo said before hearing a howl. "Oh one second." He got up and loaded said bullets before got his sniper rifle and shot s few rounds as they couyld hear sounds of whimpering and even more demon screeched.

"GIVE THAT TO KATE ON HER 5 O'CLOCK BULLSHIT OF A NEWS REPORT!" Decimo shouted outside as he saw Tom who literally pissed his pants before screaming and running.

Xavion groaned, "Decimo---I know you got your quota but in case you haven't noticed we're not in our apartment anymore! If you keep spending the Hotel's finances like this we'll just end up on the street!"

"Hotel's finances?" Decimo said. "I'd assume I spend out of pocket!"

"Yes! Hotel Finances where we share everything! The one you even agreed to the first day you moved in here!" Tina specified, "If you spend that amount of money then it affects all of us! Guests included!"

Decimo groaned before he pretended to shoot himself.

"HEY! Don't give me that little bro!" Xavion said, "This hotel is riding on a lot of things! Money is one of them! And you know how hard Charlie is struggling financially since---" Xavion stopped himself, taking a moment to look at Charlie before he whispered, "---Her dad and mom divorced."

"Oh don't get me started on the big man himself!" Decimo said as he cleaned his gun. He's MUCH to blame for this literal Hellhole as much as her!"