Chapter 15: The Meaning of Trust PT2

(Second Opening Theme: Blood-C Opening-Spiral Performed By DUSTZ)

-Pentagram City; Somewhere Uptown-

    A few minutes passed before Alastor and the boys had arrived at Pentagram City with the Egg Bois following them. Needless to say all 4 of them were getting sick of their questions. Jaxon had been covering his ears while Red looked as though he was ready to kill one of them. Xavoin had been hitting his head on a brick he picked up.

    They each bombarded them with a series of questions which they tried their best to ignore.

    " Oh, boy! What's the plan, boss?"

"I like your suit!"

"What are the antlers for?"

"Can I touch your staff thing?"

"Are those your ears or is it your hair? I can't tell!"

Some asked Xavion questions.

    "Hey where did your tattoos come from?"

"Is it true you and the maid are sleeping with each other?"

"Why do you two shout at night when doing it?"

"Why do you have a Metal plate in your jaw?"

"Did you actually fight a pitbull with your bare hands?"

"How are you related to the Teenage hitman?"

"Did he help you with your kills?"

"Why are you beefing with the Vees?"

    Some asked Jaxon.

"Is it true you dated the Princess of hell?"

"How many kills did you rack?"

"Were you the top or bottom in the relationship?"

"Do you have any kids?"

    Some even asked Red.

"Why is your name Red?"

"How did you get those eyes?"

"Why do you look like the boss?"

"Are you two related?"

    At this, the boys had a twitch on the eye, with Alastor having a pained smile, Xavion gritted his teeth as he said to himself "Don't let him out...Don't---You're not like Decimo.."

"Please someone make it stop!" Jaxon said as the Egg Boi's continued with their questions, "I can't take it anymore!"

"How in the ever living Hell did that worm handle this crap?!" Red said as he pulled on his deerlike tufts on his head in annoyance, "Any sane person would just shoot themselves!"

    They heard sounds of breaking before they turned to Xavion who had been hitting himself with bricks.

    "Maybe if I get CTE, this will all stop..." Xavion said as he kept at it.

    "So---" An Egg Boi said as he had been directing his question to Red, "---Are you the boss's secret love child?"

    Alastor nearly tripped at the question as Red had a vein while Jaxon and Xavion froze at the question. Alastor had been quick to regain his composure as he fixed himself up before clearing his throat.

    "THAT'S IT!" Red shouted as he was ready to step on one of them, though Jaxon had Xavion had been quick to hold him back as both of them grabbed his arms, "I'M MAKING OMELETS OUT OF THEM!!"