Chapter 22: Drowning in Poison

TRIGGER WARNING:

This chapter contains scenes of sexual, domestic and emotional abuse. If you know someone who is suffering this or any abuse of any kind, tell someone. Proceed with EXTREME caution as you read this chapter, and viewer discretion is advised.

***

(Second Opening Theme: Blood-C Opening-Spiral Performed By DUSTZ)

    The first thing Angel had noticed was his head had been throbbing. He had been in a dimly lit room. His hands had been tied around his back. He tried hard not to panic, and tried to break free, though it had been to no avail. 

    It wasn't long till... He heard a voice.

    "Finally awake---Angel Dust?"

    Angel maintained his composure  to see his captor in the flesh as he took a breath, "Yeah---And what's it to ya?"

    The captor grabbed his head, before he held a knife to his neck, "I want you to tell me, where your boss hid his stash!"

    Angel chuckled as the captor let go of him, "... It's hilarious you'd think I'd tell you anything."

    The captor soon grabbed his neck, "Fine!" He said, "I guess----I'll just have to fuck the information outta ya!"

    Angel smiled, "Do your worst... Daddy~"

***

As it turned out...

...Some of the residents of the Hotel had been watching one of Angel's infamous movies. Jaxon had a look of pure shock, while Charlie had a bit of an awkward look. Xavion's face had been a look of horror, confusion (Mostly horror). Yukito had her eyes covered the whole time the movie had been playing. Sir Pentious looked a bit creeped out with Decimo. Red had his face buried in the book trying real hard to block out the sounds.

Niffty on the other-hand had been the only one who was enjoying herself.

"You know---" Angel soon said, "---This is one of my better performances. It won me a Sex-XXX Award."

"It's uh---" Charlie said, "---Very honest---O-Oh my---" She soon covered her face.

"...WHAT IN THE FUCK?! WHY ARE YOU LETTING A TEENAGER WATCH THIS?!" Decimo shouted.

"What are you talking about? You're the one that walked in, wise ass." Angel told him.

Decimo had a look as he shouted in rage "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL--"

"Hey hey! Cayate!" Veggie said to Decimo. "Remember what we said yesterday after shooting Tina's kids."

"BITE ME!" Decimo shouted in rage as he sat down.

"And you lost your Italian Dish privileges." Xavion said, making him gasp in horror, "Also---WHY?!"

"Oh, harder daddy~!" They heard Angel on the TV moan, making Jaxon turn red.

"Okay---Angel---Why would you show this?" Jaxon asked awkwardly.

"What?" Angel said, "They said it was show and tell day, so I'm showing ya my best film."

"This isn't exactly what we had in mind." Yukito said averting her eyes.

"EXACTLY YOU PERVERTED--" Decimo shouted.

"Deci--Lose the rage." Xavion said to his brother.

"I AIN'T ANGRY! I'M DISGUSTED!" Decimo barked.