Chapter 20: The Key to Unlock

(Second Opening Theme: Blood-C Opening-Spiral Performed By DUSTZ)

It had been midday in the Hazbin Hotel and all had been quiet. A little too quiet in anyones opinion. Today had been business as usual for Charlie and her staff plus guests. Though it left the kids to have a little too much free time on their hands.

Dream had dressed herself in an armor of pillows with Ulrica having an armor of magazines in the hall.

Both of them had a look that could kill as they were ready for something...

"Ready?" Ulrica said.

"Ready." Dream said with a smile as she put on face paint.

Weston had stood in the middle while the triplet sisters had been spectators with Niffty and a few Egg Bois.

"NOW JOUST!" Weston shouted.

Ulrica and Dream soon charged, riding on bikes; they were holding brooms as if they were spears.

The moment they collided however they were sent flying making the bikes crash right into the mirrors and breaking the plants---

---Just as Jaxon with Charlie, Vaggie, Husk and Xavion came down the hall.

"¡¿Qué carajo?!" Vaggie exclaimed.

"OH GOOD LORD!" Charlie shrieked, before she quickly caught Ulrica right when she was about to hit the table.

Dream shrieked as she landed on the broom before she was sent flying farther. The group panicked a little before Husk quickly took flight and caught Dream; though they slid on the floor as they hit the wall.

A helmet from a suit of armor fell on her head.

"Are you okay?!" Jaxon asked.

Dream soon laughed as she took off the helmet, "That was awesome!"

"You call almost getting your head cracked open awesome?!" Husk said.

"Let's do that again!" Ulrica said.

"No, no!" Charlie said, "Lets not do that again!"

"What the heck are you guys doing?!" Xavion asked.

"Pretending we're in medieval times." Olivia said.

"It was Niffty's idea!" Emma added.

"Really!? You're taking suggestions from Niffty?!" Husk said.

Niffty giggled as she said, "I wanted to see them flying!"

Xavion gave the girl a look before grabbing her on the back neck. "We talked about this. No encouraging the kids to activities like this."

"Grab it harder, I like that." Nifty said.

"Can you not? They're kids here." Husk said, giving the two of them a look.

"... This is the last time we let Niffty watch them." Jaxon said softly to Xavion and Charlie.

"Agreed." Charlie and Xavion replied.

"The one time your brother's not here and this is happening." Vaggie said before seeing the mess, "And who the heck is gonna clean this up now?!"

"Niffty?" Weston said with confusion.

Vaggie soon handed each of them brooms and sweepers. "Not anymore she's not---" She said, "---It's your mess so you get to clean up!"

"Awww!" Ulrica, Weston, the triplets and Dream groaned.