Chapter Nineteen: Royal Rumble?

The bell rang for break and all the students in science class immediately began screaming for joy. There was gonna be a fight between Daniel and Walter with his bully friends. They were very excited and wanted to see the outcome of the fight. They weren't afraid that Daniel would get killed in the process since they would all remain alert and someone would immediately call one of Felicia's bouncers (she had consented to this)  if they felt the Principal's office was too far.

Walter and his bully friends couldn't help but feel happy as they walked towards Daniel. They were going to definitely kick some ass today.

"I hope you're ready coz I won't be hearing excuses!" Walter bellowed as he pondered his large fists on the table.

Daniel shrugged and scoffed, "Talk less and fight more."

The whole class erupted into a loud 'ooh' as everyone's jaw dropped. They were very surprised about Daniel's behaviour lately.

Daniel didn't say anything again as he walked out of the class, the others trailing behind in an excited manner. When they got outside, Felicia's entourage of bouncers were still there. The others quickly made their way past the bouncers but not Felicia.

"Where are you going?" Owen stopped Felicia politely by stretching his right hand to block her. "Your father told us to keep an eye on you always."

"I'm just going to the garden with my classmates," Felicia resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the bouncer. This attitude was becoming more and more intolerable. If only she had not being a noble child, she would have been very free to move wherever she wanted to go.

"We are obliged to protect you from harm," Owen said.

"In the absence of my dad, I am your boss so listen to what I say without complaining," Felicia kept a stern expression. "Don't tryna boss me about, okay?"

Owen looked at the other bouncers, a frown appearing on his face. This girl was becoming bossy lately when Viscount Dwayne wasn't around.

Felicia was still staring at him, waiting for his reply. Seeing her intense stare, he reluctantly said, "Yes Lady Felicia."

"Very good," Felicia said and made her way away from the bouncers towards the school garden. Everyone was already there.

The whole class had already circled around Daniel, Walter and his four bully friends. This formed a ring where they would fight. If the fight turned deadly, they would would immediately go and call one of Felicia's bouncers. Each of those bodyguards could easily hold down ten Walters easily without breaking a sweat so they weren't afraid of Walter and his bully friends posing a threat.

Daniel stared at Walter, several thoughts running across his mind. This is my chance to prove to Felicia that I'm not actually a weakling. I've been bullied all my life by these scumbags and can't wait to get back at them. I need to turn the tables and show that I'm actually strong and tough!

Walter stared at Daniel with a single though: I'll show this idiot who's the boss! He looked at his four bully friends and they immediately nodded at him.

Edwards was the first to attack Daniel. He lunged his tough body at Daniel, his right hand clenched into a powerful fist. Nearing Daniel, he threw the punch at his face.

Daniel saw the punch coming towards his face but it wasn't that fast in his eyes. He moved his face to the left, dodging Edwards's punch and lunged his right shoulder to hit his chest. The impact sent Edwards crashing to the ground, his black curly hair flaying with disbelief in his eyes.

All the students turned to look at each other, obviously shocked as well. When did Daniel become so strong? It was at this moment they observed Daniel and saw that he had grown muscular and tough overnight. They were filled with so many thoughts as they wondered how he had gotten muscular overnight. Had he been secretly working out to get back at Walter and his bully friends? When did he begin? Why hadn't he noticed?