𝐢𝐢. 𝐚-𝐡𝐚!

♡₊˚ 🎸・₊✧

♡₊˚ 🎸・₊✧

IT WAS as clear as the dark sky that both of them were tremendously drunk, and that was evident through the way they were both silently laughing to one another whilst Maia struggled tragically to find the right keys and unlock the front door.

She did eventually manage to drag the both of them in, trying their best to avoid bumping into furnitures. She didn't want to switch on the lights, afraid that it would alarm Camilla that she was back home. And no doubt the older girl would want to catch up and ask how the gig went, as she always did.

"I can't fuckin' see where I'm going." Noel complained under his breath, speaking into her mouth as Maia held him closer to her by the neck——desperately moving their lips together, deepening their hasty kiss. "I'm going to stub my fuckin' toe somewhere."

Maia grinned against him, feeling her back being pushed against a shelf near the entrance. She let out a silent gasp, indefinitely aroused at the sensation of Noel trailing his wet pecks down to her neck. "Be quiet." She scolded him, his complaints would get them caught. "My brother's wife's at home. No lights."

He groaned silently, somewhat annoyed that they weren't alone. But he follows her eagerly up the staircase anyway, staring at her achingly when Maia guided them to her bedroom and instantly shut the door behind her, being careful not to make any sound. And as soon as she was done doing so, Noel yanked her into his chest and latched his mouth onto hers, wasting no time shrugging her jacket off and clasping his hands around her bare arm. Noel was glad that she was wearing clothes that made it much easier for him. The top she had been wearing barely had anything to protect her skin, as it was only straps that held it together——and that skirt of hers. It drove him crazy.

He went on to push her on to the bed, running his hands up and down her bare legs, ones in which her short skirt didn't manage to cover. Glad fully.

"I can't believe i've gone fuckin' hard over your legs." He whispered into her collarbone, practically slipping away into a shocking wave of serenity when Maia began to reach for his hair and slowly tug on them.

She teased him on, sliding a hand under his shirt and finding peace in feeling his warm skin. "Maybe you're just an easy boy to please."

She was far too intoxicated to be nervous about that night, and all she could think about was the prospect of having Noel seemingly fuck her endlessly. And she made no attempts to hide her imagination, seeing as she started to arch her back and pushed her core against Noel's covered hard on——biting her lip in order to prevent the moans that was threatening to slip out at the feeling of his jean's harsh fabric rubbing against her. He egged it on by doing the same, practically rolling his hips into her.